Eye of the Tiger: Part I

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MimitchiRocks

Reaction score
NOTE: This will have nothing to do with The Mametchi Adventure. Appearances from some of the characters, but NOTHING like the storyline.

I always wanted to be a big name in organized crime. My mom, Carly, said that my only purpose was to scrub the floors and clean the toilets. I was used as a sponge at home while Mom decorated her home shell with weird stuff. The girls on the block always made fun of me. Kimi said I looked like a street Tama. Talia used me as a hankie once. I was sick of being pushed around, so one day I decided to do something about it. When young Mindy and Paris tried to shove me in the nearest pothole, the gears switched and Mindy fell down a manhole. Paris threw herself down too. That's when I realized: I lived in the dingiest, most depressing town ever to hit Tama Planet. Tamagotchi are supposed to be happy and cheerful. That's not for me. So I didn't get too surprised when Kimi and Sasha moved fifty miles away to some sheltered, hidden valley off by the Castle. When I was a young Oniontchi, Paris and Mindy came out of the manhole alive. Some brave friends, huh? Stayed in the deepest, darkest part of the town for three years till they were teenagers. These girls, I thought, could have a future working for a big crime boss, like the Godfather. Ma says I watch too many movies.

~~~MimitchiRocks~~~

Latest posts

Back