Improved battery life?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theola

Reaction score
My Connection batteries died after about 2-3 weeks... I had the sound on most of the time and used infrared quite a bit, but that still seems like a very short time span to me, especially considering how long the batteries lasted in the older ones (about 2-3 months). I heard that the Version 1s that come packaged with stickers are made differently to use the battery power more efficiently. Is this true? I'd rather just buy two of the newer ones then stockpile on batteries... seems cheaper in the long run. Thanks in advance! ;) Sorry if this has been asked before; I did a forum search for 'battery' but nothing very useful came up.

I've got a connection one that belonged to my sister. She has had it for... er about 4 months ? maybe longer and has had no problem with the battery. I hope that doesn't mean it's about to die on me ;) I have a cute baby and I don't want it to go away just yet!

Some of the Connection V1s had a battery defect in them and they ate the battery within 2-3 weeks. Sounds like the problem you're experiencing. The battery should last you 2-3 months. You can send it in to Bandai to fix, or just deal with it and stockpile batteries. I'm sorry to hear that you have one of the defaulty ones. ;)

Wow, I can get them to fix it! I didn't even think of that... Thanks a bunch for all your help. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back