Photo
- - - - -

My Tama's Dead

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

emh_alpha1

• emh-alpha1 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 October 2006 - 11:21 PM ( #1 )

My Tamagotchi is only displaying two horizontal lines across the display. Sometimes they are apart, sometimes they are together, sometimes there is nothing at all. I've tried resetting it and replacing the battery but no joy so far. Have I got a defective Tama? Has anyone got any ideas? I only got it 2 weeks ago for my birthday so I'm a bit annoyed...

Replies

Views

Started

08 Oct 2006

Last Post

12 Oct 2006

StarTama

• startama user photo

Posted 09 October 2006 - 04:13 AM ( #2 )

This sounds like what happens when you take out the LCD screen and start fiddling with it - has your Tamagotchi been dropped or bumped lately? If this is the problem, it is probably not fixable. :lol: You may have to buy a new Tamagotchi.
StarTama :unsure:

hyper14now

• hyper14now user photo

Posted 09 October 2006 - 07:46 AM ( #3 )

before that happened did you try to debug your tama? if you did you might have hit a special cord or something because i have tryed that and it made that happen it is unfixable you should try getting a newone that is teh only way :ph34r: hope thios helps!! :D

GotchiGirl96

• gotchigirl96 user photo

Posted 09 October 2006 - 08:37 AM ( #4 )

could it be that the batteries are low and the batteries you put in them aren't the right ones or are too used up and maybe that isn't it just a thougt because my tama once different batteries than the required ones and it worked perfectly fine

emh_alpha1

• emh-alpha1 user photo

Posted 12 October 2006 - 09:59 PM ( #5 )

Yeah my Dad asked if it had been dropped or bumped too. I think he thought the same thing.

Thanks for your help.