I always get a ninja or a masktchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

polarbear11

Reaction score
I don't know what I do but I always get either a ninja or a masktchi. My teen is either an onionchi or a hinotachi (not sure about the spelling) Do you think some tamagotchi connections are only programmed to only give certain characters?

On another note, tonight my masktchi was supposed to go home and I didn't want to wait for midnight so I set the clock ahead and she left earlier. I then set the clock back. Since I happenned to be awake at 12:00, I looked at the tama and I was surprised but she appeared again after being gone! It was so weird! I got to see her leave 2 times.

Thanks for any info!!

No, the Tamagotchis are not programmed for just one or two characters. What characters you recieve are the result of what kind of care you give your Tamagotchi. You usually get a Gozarutchi or Maskutchi when you take fairly poor care of it. Try taking better care of it next time and you should get something else.

Try pausing it when you get busy, so the meters don't run out. I got a Maskutchi and a Gozarutchi this time around too, because I was a really bad Tama Mommy. Good luck next time!

Would it help if I fed and exercised it before it went down a heart? Also, what weight should it be? Should I keep it on the thin side? Avoid snacks? And when the matchmaker comes, how do I know if she is giving me a good parent? Since I never got the other child, (the better one) I wonder if they always give me bad matches.

The better one? I think you mean bumpy-head, right? He is a Kinakomotchi. He comes if both parents have high dicipline.(And yes, it does work with the Matchmaker!) Tarakotchi, (the fat duck thing) Mametchi, and Mimitchi have high dicipline.

With your weight question, I find it best to keep a Tama about 5 pounds above base weight. Avoiding snacks is an okay way to get a good character, but it doesn't determine the character.

These are good matches:

Mimitchi is the mascot on the box

Mametchi is sort of like a bear

Androtchi is a robot

Hanatchi is a walrus type with a big nose

Memetchi has a big head

Kutchipatchi is a duck

Some of you may not agree with me, but I think these are all good matches.

All in all, go on TamaTalk a lot. This place pratically taught me how to take care of a Tama really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back