a weird noise

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamabebe561

Reaction score
If you put your tamagotchi very close to your ear, do you hear a beepiing??? WHAT IS THAT!!!!

SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!! i wanna make sure its just normal....

PLEASE...

Don't be worried, it's completely normal. Some say that the beeping is your tamas heartbeat. :ph34r: Although it's cute it can get annoying when I'm trying to sleep and I hear 3 tamas constantly beeping. But if you want to get rid of the beeping let the sound be off and it should stop beeping in an hour or two.

my tama always does that. dont be worried. its not very loud. only if you put it really close to your ear. :ph34r:

If you put your tamagotchi very close to your ear, do you hear a beepiing??? WHAT IS THAT!!!!
I've been thinking that to...

Well it is annoying all 53 of my tamagotchis do it

I know my tamagotch's are alive.

that reminded me when i had my tama in my desk at school and we had to be dead silent for a minit and every body heard it because itwas so quiet and the teacher took it away for the rest of the day then it died cuse i wasnt quick enogh for my fingers to hold down a and b to put it on pause but u no wat the funny thing was some one told on me for having it at school the next day and i had 3 of them and the teacher took 1 and she didnt even ask if i had annother one lol i was so glad i didnt die the second time lol but the girl kinda saw another glimps of my other tamas in my desk and said im gunna tell but she for got lolololololololol ive hated that sound ever sence but now im in a difernt grade so the tacheres dont even care lol so im super carfull now lol :huh: and if i get it tooken away at school 1 more time ill be in troble whith the pricebel lolshhh i havent even told my mom yet lol she pretty much dosent even care if i got in trouble only if its really bad lol i hope u read this its preatty funny thanks for taking ur time and reading this thanks again lol bye!u can pm me if u want!or even add me!.bye!.

i used 2 think that it was its heartbeat.rihgt now im not sure.

MrPet, I know you mean well in telling that story, but it is kinda spamming. I think it is the seconds on the clock. This is because our hartbeat is fairly quick and anything smaller is usually quicker. I don't know, but that is my guess.

A thread was created about the same subject recently.

It beeps everytime it moves. This may also coincide with the second counter. As for what exactly makes the beep, I'm not sure any of us knows. Every Tama sounds different, too. You could think of it as the heartbeat of the creature, because it is produced by the internal equipment that runs the Tama. Pretty cool. :D

the beeping is normal...

if you listen to it , it beeps every second on the clock. so every beep you hear is at the same time as when the seconds change on the time. :ichigotchi: :furawatchi: :mametchi: :kusatchi: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back