have you seen your tama have babies with another?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memetchi03

Reaction score
I have 2 tamas. i connected and connected untill they got married. then when i connected they didnt give presents and the dad went over and there were fireworks and then the dad went home and the mom had zigzag lines on her mouth and then it pooped out a baby and then another. one baby went with the dad.has this ever happened to you? :huh: :D :eek:

no but it happend to my sisters it happens if there good friends or they have the love potion

ok im new to this and i dont no how to start a post so i have a question any one willing to awnser

well how do u think tamas reproduce ? :eek:

ok my question is how much is over weight i have an 11 year old and its 31 pounds is that good

that depends on the basic-weight of ur chara, most r 30, then 31 is ok off course, >10 lb >basicweight is overweight

Lolz mimitchi freak

Any way for the tamas getting married and stuff ya it happened to mine alot. The first time my friends and I were like "OMG THAT IS SO CUTE!!" but now it's no big deal

its kinda gross becuse like i saw the bed slide out on my tama that was kinda gross

I have 2 tamas. i connected and connected untill they got married. then when i connected they didnt give presents and the dad went over and there were fireworks and then the dad went home and the mom had zigzag lines on her mouth and then it pooped out a baby and then another. one baby went with the dad.has this ever happened to you? :D :D :D
That is perfectly normal. B) I remeber when I first had a baby that way. It was very exciting!

mrPet, There is no bed. I'm not sure what you saw, but it certainly was not a bed. :D

Tamagotchis always reproduce with the fireworks show, but the babies are only born on the mother's side. After that, one of the babies goes over to the dad's screen. The dad doesn't give birth, although that would be an interesting feature. lol

Well... of course her mouth went zig zag! How comfortable do you think it is to give birth to a poop with tentacles?

Not that i know... :angry:

yeah, its perfectly normal. they just mated. mine have mated several times. the good thing about mating your tama is that you don't have to wait until ur tama is 7 to have a baby. they can mate as early as 5 years old. however, i think you have to wait until they're 8 in order for them to leave. I'm not sure. I'm going to mate my tamas, but they're not old enough yet.

kuchipatchiluver :angry: :furawatchi: :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back