Boy tama's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mangorox

Reaction score
One of my tama's is in the 5th generation and I have only had a girl once!

There is a 'so called' cheat on how to get a what eva baby u want but it didn't work.

I really want a girl

Why am I always getting a boy????

I used to get only boys, and the only way I ever got a girl was by resetting a lot on the first generation. Then, what do you know, the last offspring my tamagotchis had were all girls! Same for my friend, who is on the same schedule, so we have 4 connection girls, one connexion girl, and one keitai girl! So much for always having boys... I am hoping to get more of a mix with the matchmaker this generation (seeing as how none of them are lesbians willing to adopt or be artifically inseminated).

It seems to be the exact opposite for me. All I get is girls, and so does my brother :ph34r: he hates getting girls, he just wants boy tama's. I kind of don't mind on the gender. But I would much rather have a girl :p

I always get girls, and so does a friend of mine who's been trying to get mimitchi for the past eternity. :p He was extremely happy when I mated his two tamagotchis with the matchmaker and got boys. :D

For me its about even. I get them on a pretty good schedule. Ill get two boys then two girls tehn 1 boy then 2 girls then 2 boys and 1 girl. I just usually get a pretty even gender mix :D I think its cool.

I always get boys 2. It's sooo annoying and I end up reseting mine alot coz I get so bored so I know how u feel!

When I first got my Tamagotchi all I got was boys until one time one of my Tamagotchis that was a boy got married and had a baby girl.Ever sice them I geta pretty good mixture of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back