Version 9 TAMAGOTCHI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alright,I went to Ebay,and you won't believe what I saw!IT was a Version 9 Tamagotchi!Ho

• WTF!A Version 9!You gotta be kidding me!Frauds!SCUMBAGS!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cool!I know it's real!I just know it!

• ARGGH!This has gone far enough we have to do someting!!!!!!

• OOOOO!Cool,V.9!!I am buying one!!!!!!!!!LOLERS!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't people make them but yeah the fakest thing on planet Earth and if they come out with version 10 theyre stupid nobody will buy them.

HA! If anyone believe's that that is a real Tama, they need their brains checked. And I agree with A7ZForever. (too bad I'm Canadian, all we have is a prime minister.)

well this one was a fake cause the company is JD not Bandai.

It could be real if it said Tamagotchi Connection and was japanese but I'm not sure if they're that far in the versions. I only herd of to version 8.

I agree w/ all of the above. I mean, do they think we are brainless?! But the sad thing is, they exist because people buy them. Man, I wish we could stop them from tricking some newbies that way! :furawatchi: It really makes me mad! :furawatchi:

Are the JD Tamagotchis real? I remember I bought one but since it wasn't like my 4 other tamagotchis, I destroyed it.

Are JD Tamagotchis real?

*~Tamagotchi~*

I said 'ARGGH!This has gone far enough we have to do someting!!!!!!' because I am tired of this! v4! v5! v6! v7! v8! v9! what's next, v8 character plusies? Stickers? All by JD?

this is getting old, JD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back