The dancing Pixies?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aubrey Hepburn

Reaction score
Today on my new Scorpion Giga, it told me that Pixies were dancing in the look. My scorpion Zimbabwe had a smiley face over his head about it, so I took him on a walk to go find the Pixies. He had that smiley face the entire time I searched, and I feel like I searched everywhere for them, but I never found them.

A few hours later, it alerted me that the Pixies were dancing in the good. So, we set out again to go find them, but AGAIN we never found them!! He had the smiley face above him the entire time again, but then it finally vanished after the search was unsuccessful and he went home.

What is this all about? Am I supposed to actually find the Pixies, or is it just imaginary? I would think that you can find them, because he has the smiley face over his head for quite awhile when it alerts, just like when a new food is available in the shop. What are the "look" and the "good" areas anyway? If anyone can tell me what this is about, I would greatly appreciate it. :D

Today on my new Scorpion Giga, it told me that Pixies were dancing in the look. My scorpion Zimbabwe had a smiley face over his head about it, so I took him on a walk to go find the Pixies. He had that smiley face the entire time I searched, and I feel like I searched everywhere for them, but I never found them.
A few hours later, it alerted me that the Pixies were dancing in the good. So, we set out again to go find them, but AGAIN we never found them!! He had the smiley face above him the entire time again, but then it finally vanished after the search was unsuccessful and he went home.

What is this all about? Am I supposed to actually find the Pixies, or is it just imaginary? I would think that you can find them, because he has the smiley face over his head for quite awhile when it alerts, just like when a new food is available in the shop. What are the "look" and the "good" areas anyway? If anyone can tell me what this is about, I would greatly appreciate it. :angry:
It took me awhile to figure that one out as well. The look is a door that only opens at special times and can be found inside the store.(to the right of your house) The smart place is a door inside the pharmacy (to the left of your house)To get to the "evil" place or the "good" place, you have to get to the second level which can be found as a door that's available to open all the time in the pharmacy or the store. If you take the special door from the pharmacy, go right once you get outside. You will see another special area. Mine was heart shaped. It will turn dark once you get close enough. That's how you know you can go to a place. Once inside the special (third area, the good place is in the fortune tellers place to the left and the evil place and the wishing well are to the right. You will reach the end of the path and the trees will turn dark so you know you can enter there. Hope this helps and isn't too confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back