fav tama on tama island

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your fav tama on tama island?

• Mametchi?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ichigotchi?Violetichi?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
is Mametchi really better than those two together? I said no, because I hate Mametchi! Mametchi's think thier so great because thier the mascot of tamas ."Oh,Please!!I don't really care what they are or what they think they are! :) :) :) :ph34r:

is Mametchi really better than those two together? I said no, because I hate Mametchi! Mametchi's think thier so great because thier the mascot of tamas ."Oh,Please!!I don't really care what they are or what they think they are! :) :) :) :ph34r:
"Take your time ...... when I made this my friends said it was a hard decision! :lol: :huh: B) :nyatchi: :wub:

this is in the wrong section you posted it in what happened to my tamagotchi and it should be posted in tamatown and e-tamago BTW i voted for Mametchi

Hey Gotchigirl! I saw you in the other post about if you want a V4! Anyways I voted Mametchi, because that was my first tamagotchi that I ever had.

Hey Gotchigirl! I saw you in the other post about if you want a V4! Anyways I voted Mametchi, because that was my first tamagotchi that I ever had.
lol yea i am always the one to say this is in the wrong section and to answer your question about is mametchi better than ichigotchi and furawatchi put together the answer is yes

this is in the wrong section you posted it in what happened to my tamagotchi and it should be posted in tamatown and e-tamago BTW i voted for Mametchi
i agree this is in the wrong section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back