How often do you check on your tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How often do you check on your tama?

• Every few seconds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once a minute

• Every 2-3 minutes

• Every 4-9 minutes

• Every 10-15 minutes

• Every 16-30 minutes

• Once an hour

• Couple times a day

• Other (please post)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It really depends on what stage of developement the Tamagotchi is in. If it's a babytchi or a marutchi I constantly take care of it until it evolves again. Then about every 15 minutes I'll check on him again.

Me too. Generally when it's an adult I'll check it every hour or so.

Ah, okay, how about how often do you check your tama when its a teen/adult?

i've sellotaped mine to the PC so i don't miss anything while i'm on tamatalk!

Last edited by a moderator:
When my tamagotchis are babies and toddlers, I check on them like every 5 or 10 minutes. When they grow to be teens and adults, I check on them every 20 minutes. My favorite stage to take care of them is when they are babychis. I love checking on them like a concerned parent every 5 minutes.

i check about every 10-15 mins at the moment; now i've realised it doesn't beep a lot while it's at the stage it's at now. it's the one after baby lol... anyways it slept for 12 hours from 8pm last night til 8am this morning and i paused it from about 9am til 5pm while i was at work today - and so far in 2 and a half hours has only beeped once!!!

About every 5-10 mins or so. Depends on how busy I am. ^_^ And I also keep my tamagotchi with me all the time (at least one at a time, the others are usually kept on pause), and spazz whenever I drop my tamagotchi and pick him/her up within that second.

my times:

baby: 5-10 seconds

toddler: 5-10 min.

teen: 15-30 min.

adult: 2 min. - 2 hours.

the babys and toddlers n teens i watch closly cuz they will change into an adult n i want them to be something good.

:blink: Normally...about every minute.Unless I go swimming and I can't check over on it.

*Post removed by jappyx*

Babies I check every five minutes.

children every ten minutes.

teen and adults every 15 to 20 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back