My Friend.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamatalks

Reaction score
Hi! My friend, Talia just got a tamagotchi on her birthday (May 3). And I said she could go on my tamatalk screename to see how to care for a tama. So can SOMEBODY please post on how to care for a tama.

Thanks. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. I don't have time to put all of it from my website. So here are some info I hope it helps.

Which one's button 'A' again?

The one all the way to the left. It lets you scroll clockwise in the main screen to choose a function icon. It also let's you tab between commands once you've chosen a function (like playing, or health meter).

Which one's button 'B'?

That's the middle one. Use it to select highlighted function buttons, scroll thru information within each function and activate date and time settings.

Tell me about the 'C' button

The 'C' button lets you deselect all function icons in the main screen or use it to return to the main screen from within a function.

How do I keep my Tamagotchi healthy?

Well, first of all, you've got to check the health meter constantly! Your Tamagotchi wants pretty much the same things you do - health, happiness and lots and lots of friends! Snacks are good, meals are important and exercise is key. Playing games with friends is also very important. And don't forget, Tamagotchis love praise. Also, never underestimate the importance of a 'time out.' You wouldn't want your Tamagotchi to become a spoiled brat would you? It's also important to check your Tamagotchi's details from time to time (age, weight, gender and generation). Is he overweight, underweight? These are little hints as to how best to care for him).

My Tamagotchi says 'no' to everything. What should I do?

Try praising him. If that doesn't work, try giving him a snack (even if all his 'hungry' hearts are full). Warning - If you give him too many snacks he may become a spoiled brat and could even get a toothache. So, when your Tamagotchi is being stubborn, you'll need to balance snacks, praise and timeouts to raise a well balanced Tamagotchi!

What's the scoop on the poop?

From time to time your Tamagotchi will have little mistakes. It's important you clean it up right away (with the toilet function). Otherwise he could get sick.

How will I know if he gets sick?

You'll know because at first you'll get an icon that looks like this (insert icon image). It's a skull. You'll need to use this icon (insert first-aid icon) to give your Tamagotchi medicine. If your Tamagotchi is really sick he may need a double dose.

How often do I have to exercise my Tamagotchi?

Every Tamagotchi is different and therefore there's no 'right' answer to that question. However we do recommend exercising at least three times a day but ultimately it's the happy icon under the health meter that determines the amount of exercise your Tamagotchi will need. The more hearts that are filled the more your exercise routine is working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back