Something to do with the battery...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stickynote

Reaction score
Okay, my Tama battery died so i had to put in a new one. The battery was smaller than normal, but I didn't care. I had put a smaller battery in a Tama toy before. After I put the battery in I stuck a piece of folded sticky note over the battery like the first time about 2-3 years ago. I screwed the back on and pressed the B button. The screen said, "Download" and "reset" as normal and I chose "download." My Tamagotchi looked all weird and was as tall as the screen! Later I took the battery out, went to the store over the weekend, got some batteries, and put a new one in. My Tamagotchi is as good as new!

off course, whats the question at all ?

hmm i have to agree with lambygirl but i was also thinking was it a faulty brand of battery? that could have done it.it's happen to me before sorry i really don't know for sure! :p but it has happend to me and i got deracell(sp?) batteries and it was fine (the other i got at the 99 cent store that'll teach me never to buy anything from there again sorry gotta go my tamas just woke up! :D B) :D :( :p :p :( ;) :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back