About Connecting....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chegotchi

Reaction score
So my friend has a Tamagotchi and she tries to connect with me, it works and all, but some aspects don't fully cooperate. Like I can always give her gifts, but she can never give me gifts. We tried timing it, like I press the button second and she presses it first, but that doesnt even work.

And how do you give specific presents...like the ones you wrap?

Well, if you go to the book icon on the tamagotchi, it will say present. go to that, then you can choose which present you want to give, food or an item. Also, present is different that game or visit. The person who presses it first gets the present, they don't give it. So try having your friend pressing it second, and you pressing it first.

Hope I helped!

oh! thank you so much, we will try that :(

and one more question, my tama billotchi had a baby and he wont go away.. it is just them two chillin on the screen... i thought the parent was supposed to nurse the egg and then when it hatched, it would leave, but it wasnt an egg to begin with! any thoughts on this?

24 h after theby appeared u can forward time 23.59 or just wait 4 it and the parent will leave so u can take care 4 the baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back