Proposterous!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Ra-

Reaction score
I feel betrayed!! I took really good care of my tama, I risked taking it to places where I'd dare not .. I did all that because it was a V2 and it was more special than any other tama I know .. I loved it, I even named it well .. Yet this morning I wake up to find that it's turned into a Nyorotchi!! :angry:

What went wrong :) What did I do that I got this hideous snake creature?! :(

It was probably a glitch...I would HATE to get Nyrotchi even if I took perfect care of my Tama.

I think we all feel your pain. :D

I've also taken what I THOUGHT was great care and ended up with a very disappointing character.

Better luck next time :p

i feel your pain i once took perfect care of my connection 1 and it turned into gozarutchi :lol:

Aww... :lol: Sorry that happened! I'm getting my V2 soon. I've seen pictures of Nyorotchi, though, and I think he's rather cute. Unlike the V1 Maskutchi and Gozarutchi, or the 1996 Masukutchi. (Those were all ugly.) Oh well, have fun with it!

I feel betrayed!! I took really good care of my tama, I risked taking it to places where I'd dare not .. I did all that because it was a V2 and it was more special than any other tama I know .. I loved it, I even named it well .. Yet this morning I wake up to find that it's turned into a Nyorotchi!! :D
What went wrong :wub: What did I do that I got this hideous snake creature?! :wub:
You know, I'm not sure that the V2 characters are obtained in the same way as earlier incarnations. My first V2 adult was a hanatchi but I certainly didn't treat the toddler/teen in the way I would have had to with a V1. It's too early to know what's a good V2 character and what's a weak one, so don't get upset about it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back