Haha! One time...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stickynote

Reaction score
One time I was playing in the sprinklers and my tama was in my pocket and it got full of water! My mom fixed it good as new though!

My mom has a tama. She dropped it in a glass of water on accident. She sort of fixed it, and then dropped it in the SAME glass of water by her bed like to days later. She couldn't fix it. I fixed it for her. She was happy and amazed. HEHE>

I am guessing that sticky note is suggesting we don't drop our tamas into glasses of water or get them wet in sprinklers ?

There have been lots of stories posted on TamaTalk about getting tamas wet - they have been thru' the laundry, tumble driers, flushed or dropped into the toilet, fallen into swimming pools.... the list goes on LOL

Some survive - others don't.

You have been pretty lucky stickynote ! :marumimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Once I dropped my tama down the stairs @ school. o_O Believe me, out stairs our tall. I should know, considering the books I carry up them. but my tama landed on my jacket. Yes I ran and tossed my jacket. Yes I am obsessed and attached to my tama. Good advice about water, it is dangerous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back