bowl of soup or soaking in tub?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dltugg

Reaction score
both my tama's have done this, it looks like thier sitting in a bowl with wavy lines coming up from it. are they cooking themselves or are they soaking in a tub? it looks like they are smiling so i take it that this is a good thing, just don't know what it is they are doing. ????

both my tama's have done this, it looks like thier sitting in a bowl with wavy lines coming up from it. are they cooking themselves or are they soaking in a tub? it looks like they are smiling so i take it that this is a good thing, just don't know what it is they are doing. ????
Lol, they are taking a bath. :D The lines represent the vapor and the bowl represents a bath-tub. Tamagotchis usually do this when they are teens and sometimes when they Adults! :D

~Tama-Love~

why would it cook its self?

anyway it's just taking a bath nothing wrong just a normal event.

i know this is sorta off topic but i loooooooooooove tamas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!javascript:emoticon(' :angry: ')

smilie

thos are my favorite tamagotchis!

:eek: :kuribotchi: :lol: :)

. .

l (muhaha i am an evil tama gotchi! )

w /

;) :D javascript:add_smilie(" B) ")

biggrin.gif

It usually does this when you are not doing anything with your tama.. mine just ook a bath xD so nothing to woory aboot. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back