Keeping The Screen Clean

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i suppose you could tape plastic wrap accross the screen :p

just kidding. i've seen tamagotchi cases before. i think they are made to keep the screen clean.

You have any idea where do they sell the cover? Cos i think my screen touched a lil water and it sort of have white lines...

Well, for my GameBoy advance SP I went to radio shack and bought gba/gbasp protective plastic sheet things, and you can cut them out to the desired shape for either your gba or sp, so i'm guessing you can also cut out a peice small enough for your tama's screen.

ok, first of all I´m colombian so don´t judge my english... hehehe I´ll try to do the best I can...

I´ve heard or read in another forum of the same problem, and that member stuck on th screen a transparent paper, I know the name in spanish hehehe, well it´s like this, its kinda shiny on one side (not too shiny) and the other side is sticky, so you just have to cut an exact piece of that paper and stick it on the screen, this will avoid scratches on it, but you have to cut the exact pice cause if you cut sameller than the screen then dust and dirt will get in the edges where there isn´t that transparent paper and that´s really tough to clean... hope you understood and was of help :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
got it! It´s called LAMINATE hehehehe, couldn´t sleep without finding out its name :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back