hhheeeeellllllllpppppppp!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frantamfan

Reaction score
my tamagotchi battery sign keeps flashing when i have just changed it B) :D

and when i leave it alone for about 5 min the screen goes blank :huh: :)

please help if you can :D ;) :D :) :D :D

Get another new battery, or if you want, just keep reseting and downloading it. If you choose to do the reseting, in the end you will have to eventually get a new battery. :huh: :D

First thing to check:

Are you sure you have put the right kind of battery in (CR 2032) - not just any old "watch" battery.....

and is it a reputable brand of battery?

I think Rey Mysterio is right - you should try buying another battery and putting it in. If you still get the same problem, then there may be something wrong with your tama... has it gotten wet? have you had it in direct, bright sunlight?

Hope you manage to sort it all out :D

First thing to check:Are you sure you have put the right kind of battery in (CR 2032) - not just any old "watch" battery.....

and is it a reputable brand of battery?

I think Rey Mysterio is right - you should try buying another battery and putting it in. If you still get the same problem, then there may be something wrong with your tama... has it gotten wet? have you had it in direct, bright sunlight?

Hope you manage to sort it all out :D
Yes, in agreement here. (listen to TamaMum, she's a little bit smarter than I am, lol!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back