new baby

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamzin

Reaction score
hi well my tama (tammy) just had a baby its a littel gurl im so happy i told one of my pm buddies and asked for some names and stuff i checked on baby and mother and the mum had her head turned away from the babyand a sad smile she waz also looking down ignoring what the baby waz doing.

im not really sure if she iz rejecting her baby but i wondered because her dad didnt do it to her if u no why she is doing it or its happened to u please can u reply or pm me .

thanx

tamzin xx

oh and i have a v2 the mum is 7 years in tama years and its a fairy tama

i have no clue cause i dont have a V2 tamagotchi!

I don't have a v2 tama, but I know that on the v1 tamagotchis the parents always have their backs to their babies, unless they're feeding them. Don't worry, your tama is not rejecting her baby, it's just how it's programmed.

Oh! Maybe it's the leaving ceremony! Is Mom still there now?

There's a leaving ceremony?

>_> on my tamagotchi I just wake up the next day and the parent's gone.

Yeah, it happens at midnight when the parent is scheduled to leave it's baby (24 hours after the birth, and then that evening). It's kind of sad, I stayed up tonight to watch it. Really weird.

hi and thanx the mum is going tonight im going to stay up and whatch what happens oh and thanx for replying

tamzin xxxx is really sad ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back