*~**My Log**~*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chomamechi

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]Ok. I got the Idea Bratztroxg, and Im pretty bored so....here u go! A log about me! XD[/SIZE]

Yesterday, (Fri.) I annouced to my crush I liked him. Though through a note! (We pass notes alot...he smiled lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Out of breath* A few minutes ago I finished riding my bike...all over My legs are so tired, good thing Im in this comfy chair...aaaaa----sorry

My tama is sitting here next to me, yelling at me that this is for him, not me. -.- Im ignoring him

Last edited by a moderator:
My Friends: (No order)

Demonic One

~.Forever.~

Star Tama

Tamagirl_desy

*Ocean Sparkle*

Sexy_Chick

MBScool

Flutterby

DachDach45

Cat lover

Sasuke200

Balbasaurclai

And More!

but this is supposed to be a log about tamagotchis not about you and what ever bratzo whatever the rest of her username is did something that is not what you are supposed to post in this section and no offense but it's boring reading a log about a persons everday life

Don't interupt these. And anyway how would you like it if some one said your tamagotchi log was "boring"? You wouldn't like it, so think about what you are going to post before you do.

!daniwigg!
but still these logs are supposed to be about tamagotchis. Anyways I have a question do you think this log is boring?

This is a log for your tamagotchis, not you. The name of this board is Tamagotchi Logs, not User Logs. But User Logs would be a cool idea. :blink:

*~Tamagotchi~*

Latest posts

Back