How Can You Get a girl Tama On V3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Okay I'm on my 3rd genoration and Every time i had a tama on V3 it was a boy! So how can i get a girl tama on v3? ohh and i had some past tamas that were boys on v3 and my friend's tamas are boys on v3. So How do i get a girl tama on v3?

Okay I'm on my 3rd genoration and Every time i had a tama on V3 it was a boy! So how can i get a girl tama on v3? ohh and i had some past tamas that were boys on v3 and my friend's tamas are boys on v3. So How do i get a girl tama on v3?
That happened to me. When the matchmaker comes, press B (middle button) when the book is open. Then you'll have a girl! That's what I do when I get tired of the boys.

Hope I helped!

P.S It may not work because it's completely random, but it's worked for me many times.

*~Tamagotchi~*

That happened to me. When the matchmaker comes, press B (middle button) when the book is open. Then you'll have a girl! That's what I do when I get tired of the boys.
Hope I helped!

P.S It may not work because it's completely random, but it's worked for me many times.

*~Tamagotchi~*
actually you have to push the button when the book is closed to get a girl

Thanks Everyone i'm gonna try it Thanks GotchiGirl96 ,TamaMum ,*~Tamagotchi~* and Lambygirl anyways if anyone else haves tips about this please post them!

It's not the Matchmaker's book - it's which TIME you do it. You know how the Matchmaker comes several times? Well, if you accept the first time - boy, second time - girl and so on! It works.

StarTama :(

There is no cheats to getting a specific gender. Sorry :(

Katie101448

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not the Matchmaker's book - it's which TIME you do it. You know how the Matchmaker comes several times? Well, if you accept the first time - boy, second time - girl and so on! It works.StarTama B)
sry but thats nonsense

try accepting matchmaker with b and when book is closed

For me, if I accept the Matchmaker the first time it comes, I get a Tama that's the opposite gender of the one I have now, if I accept the second tome, I get the same gender, and so on. You might try that. Just keep a close eye on when the matchmaker comes and accept the first, thrid, fifth, etc. time.

well what i have heard is when you restart you tama or your tama dies... then if your tama is born on an even number, ex:( 4:22) then it will be born as a girl, same thing with a boy but it has to be odd try it it did work for me so please don't blame me if it does not work ok? just trying to help -hunnybunny13

I think you can get a girl tama by pressing the "A" button when she opens her book.. iono.. that;s what someone else said.. hope it helps tho! =D

Well I heard a rumor on all the cheat websites if the match maker comes the 1st time u should press yes if you dont and you choose yes the other day its a boy, so when the matchmaker comes the 1st time say yes, man am I diffrent I am a girl who wants a boy and all my friends have girl tamas, :huh: Strange huh?

Well I heard a rumor on all the cheat websites if the match maker comes the 1st time u should press yes if you dont and you choose yes the other day its a boy, so when the matchmaker comes the 1st time say yes, man am I diffrent I am a girl who wants a boy and all my friends have girl tamas, :huh: Strange huh?
Yea, that's pretty much what I posted. It seems to work for me.

mine is all girls i want a boy wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back