Bedtime toys?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I put my Tama on pause while I drove home tonight (safety first). 8 O'Clock came and went sometime during the drive. When I got home and took it off pause it went straight to the bedtime screen--that was expected. Oddly enough the action figure is in the screen next to the bed. Is that a normal thing?

Do they ever pull out items by themselves? For discipline purposes--like when they beep for no reason or send someone poo.

I put my Tama on pause while I drove home tonight (safety first). 8 O'Clock came and went sometime during the drive. When I got home and took it off pause it went straight to the bedtime screen--that was expected. Oddly enough the action figure is in the screen next to the bed. Is that a normal thing?
Do they ever pull out items by themselves? For discipline purposes--like when they beep for no reason or send someone poo.
Yes this happens. :gozarutchi: Your Tamagotchis sleeps with it's toy, sence he played with it. It's like when you were little and slep with your favorite toy, etc. <_< It's normal, just enjoy seeing your Tama play with the action figure. Pretty soon, when your Tamagotchi turns into an Adult, it will not sleep with a toy anymore. :rolleyes:

~Tama-Love~

no

yah it is super cute!!! but did you know that only the girls like the doll/lion and only boys like the robots? if you do it the other way they loose a heart!!!!!!!! so be care ful! see yah - hunnybunny13 :) ( my faverite tamagotchi!!!!!!!!) :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back