This is the weirdest...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SallyDachi

Reaction score
Wow... I bought a chest from the shop, and opened it. My young mametchi turned into a girl babitchi.

I thought that she would evolve back, but she didn't. She kept onto the baby form, but wow...

She could play all the games like an average teen. Bump, Flag ang Heading. She ate tacos without crying, and she did not move on the floor, but in the air as a grown tama. She could play with the BLDG block, but the cubes were such a mess... This really scared me. Her happy and hungry hearts did not empty at all. I was spooked, so I clicked Download. My teen was back. Phew... -_-

Nothing is wrong with Chloe now, but it scared the .... out of me.

Anyone else had this experience? And maybe someone knows what happened?

No glitch.

The chest can sometimes turn your Tamagotchi either into an oldie or into a baby for a few seconds. It appears that if you press any buttons during that it will stay as an oldie/a baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my goodness that just happened to me like a few seconds ago! :D

That just happend to me she turned into an oldie and it scared me half to death. SHe went down from 50 pounds to 27 and her hungry and happy hearts went empty

Cool ween i get that it changes for like 3 seconds like taracotchi93 sed this also happends with the magic lamp-plant-shovel

That just happend to me she turned into an oldie and it scared me half to death. SHe went down from 50 pounds to 27 and her hungry and happy hearts went empty
Zomg that happened to me too. o_O Except the weight differances.

that happend to me but when it changes to the next form it will go back like if it were a teen it would be an adult and not a baby anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back