The pixes are dancing in the wood

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

worldpup77

Reaction score
The pixes are dancing in the wood

i cant seem to find this! Ive searched and searched but i have no clue where these things are at. I have also read some posts about them but im still confused. Can anyone help me to find the wood?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I think the wood is supposed to be the good and the factory mispelled it I called hasbro this morning and they said it would take a week to find out. but the instructions say evil,smart, good and look. there is an excellent guide on this board on how to find them. I hope this helps after much searching that is all I can figure out.

Hi one more thing I have all 7 giga pets and some do say good and I have 2 or 3 that says pixies are dancing in the wood.

The wood is the area with the wishing well in it. The wood and the good are two separate areas. Boy, that sounds humorous! :)

yes i know where the wood is go into the stor to the end and there will be another store the other side of gigaville its called the wood

check out my post. the one that says "Giga secret worlds". that should explain it. I'm pretty sure they mean the pixies are dancing in the good. because it's happened to me and it makes sense if you read my post. when it says that, go to the good area and you should find a big gob of halos. it should work because it has said to me that the pixies are dancing in the smarts and when i went to the smarts area, i found a big gob of lightbulbs. i hope this helps! check out my post! it should be on the fist page of Gigapets Talk.

my friend's gigapet says wood and mine says good.

when mine said good i thought it was supposed to be the good place so i went there.

i didn't see any pixies, but when i dug i got 50 halos!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back