What color would you like tamagotchi's to be?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What color would you like tamagotchi's to be?

• Red

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue

• Green

• Yellow

• Orange

• Light blue

• Purple

• Brown

• Black

• Dark purple

• Flamingo Pink

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like light blue, like the light blue color that the Connection came out in.

i would really like a glow in the dark one!

or chrome colour, or rainbow, rainbow swirled in together, or a cd effect, or flourescent colours, or flip paint, or a clear see thru, or animal print so many possiblities....how about inter changeable covers (like mobile phone facsias)

Light pink for sure! Or a baby yellow, haha! I'm not sure if this has already been done, I'm pretty new to tamagotchi's, but they should make changeable covers like cell phones. That way you can switch it up!...lol :unsure:

Personally I love the clear/transparent colors... they should make a whole series of clear/transparent colors. Glow in the dark would be pretty awesome, as above mentioned. I always loved it when they had Tama Characters on the shell too. That was neat.

i'm rather a dark person, so having a black/dark purple would be nice. the four i own are orange, light purple, dark pink and lime green, and none of those colors suit me. i would like to see dark ones or chrome ones.... or even Multicolored ones. i dont think the changing of the faces would be a good idea, becuse that could make them much for chunkier, and replacing them could be a hastle.

i would actually like to see special edtions come out in Canada, since the ones we have are rather lame. :lol:

Light pink for sure! Or a baby yellow, haha! I'm not sure if this has already been done, I'm pretty new to tamagotchi's, but they should make changeable covers like cell phones. That way you can switch it up!...lol :p
I would have to say... light blue. That would be cool. With like baby yellow dots or something. But I totally agree Thats_Hot. They SHOULD make interchangable covers!!!! That would be AWSOME!!!! :D .

totally BLACK!!

BLACK ROCKS!!!

My V1 is black my EnTama is (almost) all black!!

black! black! black!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back