How many versions?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many versions do you think there will be?

• Only 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelbs

Reaction score
:D Please put in your oppinion.

All my love (to tamagotchis)

Shelbs :p

I am not sure, but this is what i think:

Back in 1997 they made P1 and P2s.. then they made TamaAngels, Ocenes ect.. so i am hoping that they make them all over again! But with the ability to connect! :)

Hello There's the Tamamini coming out this FALL! So there's going to be Like a "Version 3" dis year! :angry: OHHHHHHHHHH yea! I alreday ordered mine from Shopping.com

Hello There's the Tamamini coming out this FALL! So there's going to be Like a "Version 3" dis year!  :angry:   OHHHHHHHHHH yea! I alreday ordered mine from Shopping.com
The tama mini is out in Japan right now, and it's very fun, but nothing like a connection. I do recommend it if you want something very cute for your tama collection. I am trying for a different character on mine this time around... got Mametchi and Unchi-Kun last time.

I think that Bandai won't create a version 3, but rather capitalize on the popularity by creating expansion type tamagotchis, like the previous morino and ocean. They may even go in an entirely new direction with a new technology implemented, like voice recognition or touch screen... who knows? The best we can do is look to Japan and see where the trends go...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back