*~Courtnee's Tamagotchi Log~*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Reaction score
This is my Tamagotchi Log. Everyday I will post about every one of my tamagotchis. I currently have 4 tamagotchis. 2 v1's, 1 v2, and 1 v3. One of my v1 is pink and my other v1 is purple. My v3 is pink with pink and white hearts around the screen. My v2 is pink with flowers on it. (Note: I don't liike pink, but to me, the design doesn't matter as long as it isn't very ugly)

Pink V1:

On my pink v1, I currently have a Kutchipatchi named Ben. He is 5 and he's on the 13th genoration. I let him sleep all day during my classes. Along with my other v1 and v3. Ben is pretty easy to take care of. He is a cute kutchipatchi and I haven't had a kutchipatchi since genoration 1. On that genoration, I have a Mametchi named Kiten on my pink v1 and a Kutchipatchi named Cloe on my purple v1. I enjoy having Ben.

Purple V1:

On my purple v1, I also have a Kutchipatchi. His name is Dan. Ben and Dan are brothers. To me they're like twins because they looked the same when they were babies, toddlers, teens, and now. He is also on the 13th genoration. I am going to see how far I can get. I hope I reach the 99th genoration. That would be pretty cool. After that I might loose track of the number. Anyways Dan is a pretty cute little kutchipatchi. Him and Ben's parents were a Tarakotchi and a Memetchi.

Pink V2:

Day 3:

I am currently on Day 3 of my v2. I am going to see how long my v2 tamagotchi can live. Her name is Ashle and she's currently 2. She is an adorable Young Mametchi. I am planning to see how long she can live. I got this idea from Kyliesmum. She had a tamagotchi named Aaron that lived to be 145. I am going to see how long Ashle can live. Once I get my camera, I will provide pictures of Ashle's stats and pictures of Ashle. I am hoping she will live past Christmas and possibley past Valentine's Day.

Pink V3:

On my pink v3, I currently have a Hinotamatchi named Carl. He is on the 4th genoration. I am hoping that he will evolve into a Wooltchi since I love sheep and since Wooltchis are cute, Carl is 3 and should probably evolve tonight or tomorrow morning. He should turn 4 today so I hope he evolves. I'd like a Mametchi or a Wooltchi. Possibly even a Androtchi! I guess I'll have to wait.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Last edited by a moderator:
Pink v3:

Well Carl has reccently evolved! I looked on the v3 character charts and I have a Hidatchi! I love having all these diffrent characters! First there was Hanatchi, then Debatchi (or however you spell it), then Mimiyoritchi, and now Hidatchi! Carl is pretty cute, but he looks too much like a girl. I wish Carl was female, then that character would fit him better, oh well. I'm still happy that he evolved!

Pink V1:

Well the matchmaker came for Ben today. He is having a baby with a hanatchi. Ben had a lovely daughter! She is so cute! I think I'm going to name her Tina. I wonder when Dan will get the matchmaker. I hope he doesn't have a boy! I'd like 2 girls again for a change. Anyways Ben is 6 today and I guess he will leave tomorrow. I'll miss him. He was the first kutchipatchi I had since genoration one.

Purple V1:

Well Dan hasn't gotten the matchmaker yet. I hope he has a girl! I don't want one girl and one boy again. Anyways Dan is 6 and he should get the matchmaker later tonight.

Pink V2:

Day 4:

Well Ashle is 3! She is still a beautiful Young Mametchi and should evolve either tonight or tomorrow. I hope she becomes a Mametchi. I have taken very good care of her and I;ve enjoyed it too. When I get a camera, I will show you pictures of her, and also pictures of her age counter to prove that I'm not lying. I don't have a camera now but when I do, I promise to show you pictures of her.

Pink V3:

Well Carl is 4 today and should get the matchmaker by age 6 or 7. I don't really have much to say about him.

Pink V1:

Well Ben should leave his baby in my care tonight. I'll name her Maddy instead of Tina. I will miss Ben but I guess it's his time to go. He is currently 7 years (days) old.

Purple V1:

Well I'm about to change the time to 7:00pm to see if Dan will get the matchmaker. Let's see if she comes..........well she came and Dan got to marry a hanatchi. Darn! He got a boy! Oh well, I guess I'll marry Ben and Dan's babies.

Pink V2:

Day 5:

Well Ashle evolved today! She is a Gunjirotchi! I wonder how long she will live. I've already prepared to get a bulliten board for my room just for her! I will put up special pictures of her and I will keep a daily diary about her. It will be Ashle's Diary and Ashle's Board. She is still 3 but she will turn 4 later tonight. I will try to get my mom's camera working by this weekend so I can show you pictures of her. Here are Ashle's current stats:

Name: Ashle

Current Weight: 34 LB

Hungry Hearts: 4 hearts full

Happy Hearts: 4 hearts full

Genoration: 1

Date of Birth: October 14, 2006

Stage: Adult

Character: Gunjirotchi

I really love Ashle and hope that she lives past christmas. It will be a big event for me when she dies. I will create a gravestone for her with all her info and my comment about her.

Pink V3:

Well Carl still hasn't had the matchmaker. He's not my favorite tamagotchi. I don't really like him. I don't know why. I'm not going to kill him, I'll let him move on to the 5th genoration.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't post! You're not allowed to reply to these. Please DO NOT reply again.

Anyways, I posted to say the good news! I finally got my mom's camera to work so I'll post pictures of Ashle tomorrow! I just have to wait all night for the batterys to charge. I'm so happy! Sadly I can'6t post pictures of Ashle when she was a baby, toddler, and teen. But I will post pictures of her and her age counter. When it goes past 99, I'll post 1 picture everyday. That way you can keep count and I will too. But I'll also use a calender which will be in my room. I will put an X over each day that Ashle is alive. I will make a bullitin board of her and when she dies, I will put all the pictures of her up there and take a picture of the bullitin board to show everyone. I will also draw up a gravestone on paint and decorate it and put that up there too.

Pink V1: Well Ben left his daughter. I'll start genoration 14 tonight.

Purple V1: Dan hasn't left yet. I'll wait for him to leave before I start looking after Ben's daughter.

Pink V2:

Day 6:

Well Ashle made it to age 5. I have 2 wonderful pictures of her. One is of her and the other is of her age and weigh counter, and her name. I will show them as soon as my camera is done charging.

Pink V3:

Well Carl is doing fine. He's 6 today. No matchmaker yet.

I know Im not supposed to post in here, but nice piccies!!
Thanks :huh: Also I have a blogagotchi to keep track also. I won't post every single picture on this log. The link to my blogagotchi is in my siggy. I update every 1-2 days with info on Ashle and my other 3 tamagotchis.

Pink V1:

Well Maddy is doing very well! She is a beautiful marutchi and is one. Only she hasn't evolved, probably because I set her to sleep all day. I won't do that to Ashle because that may stunt her growth and I don't want that. Anyways Maddy is doing very well, all hearts are full, and she fell asleep about 50 minutes ago, along with Brad, her best friend (soon to be her boyfriend).

Purple V1:

Brad is also doing very well. He's 1 and still hasn't evolved, but he will a few minutes or seconds after he wakes up tomorrow. I wonder what he'll be, probably an oniontchi. I am hoping for Brad and Maddy to evolve into Mametchis, Mimitchis, or Androtchis. I've never had an Androtchi and haven't had Mametchi and Mimitchi since genorations 1 and 2.

Pink V2:

Day 7:

Well Ashle is 6 today. I'm so happy and proud of her! She is doing very well and her hearts never ever drop more than 3 full hearts. I keep a close eye on her at all times and I check on her every 1 hour or so, just to make sure that she's okay. I wonder how long she will live, hopefully past 100. I am predicting that she will die around January or February. I'd be amazed if she lived to March 12, 2007, which will be my 15th birthday. It would be amazing if she died that day. The day I turned 15. That would be a big deal to me if she ever died. She's only 6 and I'm already very attatched to her. I can tell me and her will become close friends. And when she dies, I'll remember her. She was there when I got this plastic taken out of my gums (it was to pull a tooth up since it was in my jaw). Seeing her look at my and smile comforted me, since I'm terrified of the dentist, but after that experience, all I'd have to do is bring her with me when I get braces and she'll comfort me. She'll be an old lady when I get my braces, but knwoing she's there with me with comfort me and help me feel better. I really love Ashle.

Pink V3:

Well Carl got the matchmaker. He had a boy and they should leave tomorrow night. I'm thinking of naming the boy, Jake. Simple name, but all I can think of for now.

Pink V1:

Well I set the time to 7:59am and let Maddy evolve. Just as I guessed, she evolved into an Oniontchi. Not my most favorite tamagotchi but she is pretty cute. <3

Purple V1:

I did the same to Brad and he also evolved into an Oniontchi. He's pretty cute. Maddy and Brad are now boyfriend/girlfriend. They are a cute couple!

Latest posts

Back