Pixel Chix, R They worth it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tracet

Reaction score
I'm thinking about buying a Pixel Chix Mall. R they worth buying? I've never really played one before. I do not want to spend my money on something worthless. :(

You bet they're worth it!!!

For a cool demo, go to the site and there are lots of things 2 do! It is NOT worthless and soooo worth £30!!!!!!!!

GET ONE NOW OR U'LL REGERT IT!

Hope this helps!

i COMPLETELY disagree with the other two!!! i doubt they even own one! :rolleyes:

Well here is my defence. here is what you said, chomamechi:

No they are quite pointless.
Well, in a way, EVERYTHING is pointless! What is the particular NEED we have for paper, tamagotchis, toys or even clothes??? It is just because they can all be fun and used! Well it is the same with pixel chix!!! :)

And to hiGhschoolmusicalluver:

i think there boring and a waste of money (sorry but its my opinion)
well firstly i can tell you haven't got one! :rolleyes:

Secondly, they are totally not boring! That is not opinion, that is FACT! :D There are over 20 different games to play in all the shops, it's cool and portable, the girl inside it is sooo pretty and cool and you can decide her life and what she does!!!

And thirdly, they aren't a waste of money for all the reasons i have just listed and do you know how much technological equipment is needed to make this kind of stuff? A LOT, I can tell u! :eek:

So it is very cheap really for what it is, and... NOT POINTLESS!

Right, I think I have proved my point. Goodbye! :)

P.S. Buy a pixel chix asap! ;)

Well guess what - I have owner mine for MONTHS now and I get it out for ages basically every day and when I have the time - but it has never got boring or any less fun - the girl is still cute, fun, bubbly, bright and playful and the games are still entertaining!

Well guess what - I have owner mine for MONTHS now and I get it out for ages basically every day and when I have the time - but it has never got boring or any less fun - the girl is still cute, fun, bubbly, bright and playful and the games are still entertaining!

You double Posted And I think that Pixel Chix are kind of fun but not as good as Tamagotchi's Pixel Chix are fun but you cannot get different characters all the time (On Pixel Chix you can only get about 3/4 characters) Like on Tamagotchi's you can get different ones and there are alot more Tamgotchi Websites than Pixel Chix.

Firstly pixel chix are unique and special and so fun and comforting when they are chatting to you. You can talk back to them with the yes no buttons for hours of girly gossip!

pixel chix are as good as tamas so please don't say mean stuff about them. Also pixel chix are worth buying I havethe mall and it is very FUN! :)

Yea Pixel Chix are pretty good! wait....which do ya want? I'd suggest the 2 story house or shop (i got bored with the car really fast! :blink: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about that. I just got over excited. I have one and I really regret buying it cause` it was a waste of MY money for these reasons: 1.the girl inside has a bad attitude and NO sense of patience. 2.you can`t choose where you get to go 3.you NEED to play with it every day or she`le move out (it gets pretty boring after a while) That`s just my opinion. But I strongly suggest you don`t buy one. (Especially with your own money.) :) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
well everyone has different opinions.. i used to have one but they got a little boring after a while. i agree with timagotchi

:angry: I don't want to start a flame war...but...

I'd say get Miuchiz Bratz instead of these expensive Dinky little things. :eek:

Miuchiz Bratz are:

1. Connect to the internet, and play on planet Mion!

2. Lighted and Coloured screen. You can even customize her, but clothes, hats, etc.

3. The maze game is VERY interesting.

4. You can go to the Cafe and watch your pet eat by ordering off the menu.

5. There is books and CDs you can buy, meaning hidden secrets and stuff in books and interesting music in CDs, not just beeping.

6. It has a touch screen.

7. You can explore Miutown!

Rating: 10/10!

Pixel Chix are:

1. 3D I guess, but not really. DX

2. You can change clothes, but then it goes back to normal!

3. Very very VERY limited. It gets boring after awhile. There is ONLY 5 levels.

Rating: 3/10.

Sorry, but I do not recomend this one little bit.

i COMPLETELY disagree with the other two!!! i doubt they even own one! :D
Well here is my defence. here is what you said, chomamechi:

Well, in a way, EVERYTHING is pointless! What is the particular NEED we have for paper, tamagotchis, toys or even clothes??? It is just because they can all be fun and used! Well it is the same with pixel chix!!! :)

And to hiGhschoolmusicalluver:

well firstly i can tell you haven't got one! :D

Secondly, they are totally not boring! That is not opinion, that is FACT! :D   There are over 20 different games to play in all the shops, it's cool and portable, the girl inside it is sooo pretty and cool and you can decide her life and what she does!!!

And thirdly, they aren't a waste of money for all the reasons i have just listed and do you know how much technological equipment is needed to make this kind of stuff? A LOT, I can tell u! :eek:

So it is very cheap really for what it is, and... NOT POINTLESS!

Right, I think I have proved my point. Goodbye! :)

P.S. Buy a pixel chix asap! ;)
For one thing: We do need clothes, thanks very much. >.> And I cannot LIVE without my Tamas. You sound like you like Pixel Chiz better than Tamas! And we have a very good use for paper; you need to right Rezimes(sp?) for work, with no paper, you couldn't do that, you would have no job, no money, no food, and you and your family would die. Make sense? >.<

Another Thing: That is the POINT!!! Why should you decide her life? Tamas decide their own life, and so do every Virtual Pet I like. And Pixel chix do not have much equipment. Miuchiz, on the other hand, do. How much do you think it took to made them able to plug into your computer, and to create planet Mion, which the possibilities are endless, and how long do you think it took them to make a lighted and coloured Touch screen? Hmm? And the girl inside is the most preppiest and uglyest thing I have ever seen. A TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY!

For one thing: We do need clothes, thanks very much. >.> And I cannot LIVE without my Tamas. You sound like you like Pixel Chiz better than Tamas! And we have a very good use for paper; you need to right Rezimes(sp?) for work, with no paper, you couldn't do that, you would have no job, no money, no food, and you and your family would die. Make sense? >.<

Another Thing: That is the POINT!!! Why should you decide her life? Tamas decide their own life, and so do every Virtual Pet I like. And Pixel chix do not have much equipment. Miuchiz, on the other hand, do. How much do you think it took to made them able to plug into your computer, and to create planet Mion, which the possibilities are endless, and how long do you think it took them to make a lighted and coloured Touch screen? Hmm? And the girl inside is the most preppiest and uglyest thing I have ever seen. A TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY!
For one thing; the only reason you think you need clothes is because we have worn clothes for years but if clothes had never been created you would think it perfectly normal to be wrapped in a couple of blankets! And if you can't live without your tamas that is just pathetic; and not my problem!

And we could just write in the sand or something - anyway my point is, we do need and want all that stuff, like clothes and paper - but we don't NEED tamas, ok?!

And no way am i dissing miuchiz - i want one real bad and i luv them!! so don't act all pratty with me :)

And they aren't preppy - in the house she can play guitars at rock concerts, or do a ballet concert, or go out for a pizza or out on a date. so there's something for everyone - from a tomboy, to girly girl, to goody 2 shoes, to a flirty girl to a rocker! :D

A TOTAL VALUE FOR MONEY PRODUCT! :mametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back