Photo
- - - - -

Pixel Chix, R They worth it?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

*$*KATELYN*$*

• katelyn user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 February 2007 - 03:02 PM ( #35 )

i hate pixel chicks they are not worth spending your money on!!!!!i got mine wet it was just one little drop and not even on the battery and it died i was glade it did because it was no fun any way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocken Sisters

• rocken-sisters user photo

Posted 24 February 2007 - 03:29 AM ( #36 )

This is a opinion. I bet you dont know whats the diffrence between a fact or a opinion. AND IS THIS THE ONLY BOARD YOU TALK IN??? get out of here

Please dont be so rude. I have seen in loads of topics that BratzTroxg posts that tamagotchis are her fav as well as pixelchix. And if you think she posts in this board all the time then where has she posted all her 1,560 posts then?

Please be nicer

-RS

SweeTchi

• sweetchi user photo

Posted 19 March 2008 - 08:45 AM ( #37 )

For one thing; the only reason you think you need clothes is because we have worn clothes for years but if clothes had never been created you would think it perfectly normal to be wrapped in a couple of blankets! And if you can't live without your tamas that is just pathetic; and not my problem!
And we could just write in the sand or something - anyway my point is, we do need and want all that stuff, like clothes and paper - but we don't NEED tamas, ok?!

And no way am i dissing miuchiz - i want one real bad and i luv them!! so don't act all pratty with me ^_^
And they aren't preppy - in the house she can play guitars at rock concerts, or do a ballet concert, or go out for a pizza or out on a date. so there's something for everyone - from a tomboy, to girly girl, to goody 2 shoes, to a flirty girl to a rocker! :D

A TOTAL VALUE FOR MONEY PRODUCT! :D

i agree !! :P

i lovee pixel chix!

berrytama2

• berrytama2 user photo

Posted 11 June 2008 - 04:32 AM ( #38 )

don't buy one!they are exp yet boring(the battery dies down over a short period of time). i regret myself for wasting my $ buying it. the amount of money spent on it ( my country currency) is about $80!

SweeTchi

• sweetchi user photo

Posted 14 June 2008 - 05:44 AM ( #39 )

don't buy one!they are exp yet boring(the battery dies down over a short period of time). i regret myself for wasting my $ buying it. the amount of money spent on it ( my country currency) is about $80!

omg, they costs here between 7$-20$! very cheap :)

ok, thats your opnion, i love them, bacause they are very girly-girlysch =)
do you have one then?? how do you know that they are so boring?...
i have them, and they never get bored! they are great!

bratztroxg

• bratztroxg user photo

Posted 26 June 2008 - 02:04 PM ( #40 )

Thanks for backing me up, SweeTchi!!! You are the best! :unsure: And you too, Rocken Sisters!!

I like Tamas AND pixel chix!!! so there we go! :wacko:

tam4 luva

• tam4-luva user photo

Posted 03 July 2008 - 08:55 PM ( #41 )

dont get one, trust me. i bought one for like $60 and i totally regret buyin it. i got bored of it in like 1 week time or maybe even less. just take like 1min thinkin, are they really worth our cash? or whats so good about it that u have to get it? anyways, its just my opinon so dont take it so seriously if you dot agree with me. :D

tamagotchi_pal

• tamagotchi-pal user photo

Posted 07 July 2008 - 06:03 AM ( #42 )

Dont buy one,

Theyre not worth it at all D=

pretty maikko shiny tama

• pretty-maikko-shiny-tama user photo

Posted 11 July 2008 - 10:47 PM ( #43 )

EVERYBODY JUST STOP ARGUING!it is not the end of the world even if it is a waste of money.if it turns out bad then you can always give it to someone.SO JUST STOP FLAMING AND GET ON WITH SOME GOOD, POSITIVE KARMA PLEASE.OR I WILL REPORT THE FLAMING USERS.thatnkyou.i know this is not like me but it IS like me cause i am a taurus and i am PROUD.

TamaSweetie

• tamasweetie user photo

Posted 14 July 2008 - 10:54 PM ( #44 )

Please do not be rude everyone! Thank you very much.

Opinion is one thing, being polite and considerate is another. Instead of saying 'PIXEL CHIX R A WASTE OF MONEY' you can always say 'I don't really like Pixel Chix that much but I guess you have your own opinion as well'.

Gee this is like only my 5th post and I'm already acting like a guide...

Vpet Obsessed

• vpet-obsessed user photo

Posted 13 August 2008 - 02:43 PM ( #45 )

I keep reading about kids breaking their pixel chix. I don't understand it,give it to a kid who is less fortunate or donate it. What a waste to just break it when so many families can't afford toys like this.