Ichigotchi, Hitodetchi and Furawatchi's Adventures

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barky

Reaction score
:) ;) :eek: were just on a walk when they saw :( walking along. He was dressed warmely even though it was a very hot day! Ichigotchi blinked.

"Hello! What are you doing, Kuribotchi? It's very hot today!" said Ichigotchi, looking up and down at Kuribotchi. "Why are you dressed up so warmly?!"

Kuribotchi blinked and said:

"It'll be cold at three o'clock. It's nearly three o'clock! I'm going out to a meeting then, so I thought why not get dressed warmly, so I'm not cold at three o'clock!" With that he rushed off. "Goodbye!" he shouted at them as he disapered round a corner.

"Goodbye..."

Might be more tomorrow, everyone! Keep coming back to find out if Ichigotchi and his friend's get up to more peculiour things!

Yours Sincerely,

-----barky;)-----

:( :mimitchi: :D looked at the spot :eek: had stood.

"He's a bit odd today, isn't he Furawatchi darling?" asked Hitodetchi, Furawatchi's mother. "Hey, hun?"

"Goo ga guuurgle!" gurgled Furawatchi happily. "Ga goo goo."

"Yes, he is odd today Hitodetchi. I wonder why... Oh! It's raining! Hurry! We must get to my house before it starts pouring!" Ichigotchi said, as they rushed through the cold drizzle. "Come on!"

They ran on until they got to Ichigotchi's house, it was warm inside.

Ichigotchi made them both a cup of Hot TamaChocolate. He made a bottle of Baby-Tama-Chocie-Milk for Furawatchi.

"Guurgle!" Furawatchi gurgled cheerfully. "Gooo ga!"

"Awww, the darling sweet heart!"

Ichigotchi looked out the window. He saw Kuribotchi rush to his front door.

Ding-dong!

"I'd better get that!" Ichigotchi juped up and ran to the door, dropping his Hot TamaChocolate on the floor.

He opened the door.

"Hello!"

"Come in, Kuribotchi, I'd like to have a chat, anyway..."

Kuribotchi came in. He 'jumped' on a chair.

"Thank you, Ichigotchi. Hello Hitodetchi!"

That's it for now, folks!

Keep coming back to see what happens next!

Yours,

barky;)

P.S: written by: barky

:angry: looked at the stain mark left by :) from his drink. Ichigotchi saw him looking.

"Would you like some Hot TamaChocolate? It is quite cold outside!"

"Oh, yes please! If you could?" Kuribotchi said, nodding eagerly. "Yum, yum!"

:furawatchi: gurgled. "Goo, ga ga!! Waaaaaaaaaaa! Waaaaaa! Goo, gaa googaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

"Oh, honey, what's wrong?" :hitodetchi: rocked Furawatchi gently. "Don't cry, it's all right, mummy's here, don't cry, everything will be alright..."

Furawatchi decided she had had enough attention, and nodded off to sleep. "Goo, goo ga..."

Ichigotchi came back from the kitchen with two steaming hot mugs of Hot TamaChocolate.

"'Ere we go!" He said, giving one to Kuribotchi. "I'll clean that up in a bit." He said, looking at the stain.

"Oh, no! Oh dear, no, no, no ,no!" Kuribotchi suddenly cried out. He woke Furawatchi and she started screaming loudly.

"Hush, hush, darling, don't cry. Honey, no. NO. Stop CRYING!" Furawatchi stopped. Everything was quiet.

"I must go. Goodbye! Thank you for the drink. Thanks for having me, goodbye!"

More some other day...

Yours,

barky;)

Latest posts

Back