new species

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chegotchi

Reaction score
My young mimitchi evolved into a bumble bee! the top of her head is black and her bottom is black and white inbetween and she has little antennae. she is pretty cute. her face is sort of like a nyatchi. i have never seen this breed before... has anyone else? quite amusing.

and another question, she won't touch the "make-up" i bought her. she just looks at it with a question mark above her head!

Now by the description you gave me it might look like the one on THE JAPANESE TAMAGOTCHI SITE

it should be the secound one in the top row....right?

Well if it is I havent really found the name of this character yet but I will keep on looking!

And for the make-up question you need to have a mirror for the girl tama to use the make-up.

Congrads on your new Tama! :(

:eek: Itachi :D

Last edited by a moderator:
oohhh binary was right, it is a bunbunchi. i guess i had never seen it....

and thanks about the make up, i had no idea... i will try to find a mirror, but do any of you know where to find it? or do i just have to *wait* for the shopkeeper to sell it?

i will try to find a mirror, but do any of you know where to find it? or do i just have to *wait* for the shopkeeper to sell it?
Yes you have to wait for it to appear in the shop...OR you could be lucky and get given one from the chest or lamp. I got one from the chest the other day :(

Yes you have to wait for it to appear in the shop...OR you could be lucky and get given one from the chest or lamp. I got one from the chest the other day :unsure:
ooooohhhh you are soooooooooooooooooooooo luky :unsure: all i ever get is a tart :hitodetchi:

My young mimitchi evolved into a bumble bee! the top of her head is black and her bottom is black and white inbetween and she has little antennae. she is pretty cute. her face is sort of like a nyatchi. i have never seen this breed before... has anyone else? quite amusing.
and another question, she won't touch the "make-up" i bought her. she just looks at it with a question mark above her head!
Must be Bunbuntchi! I love them!

Yeah, you need a mirror to put on Make-up. But I don't think Bunbuntchi's like make-up, because when I had one, she rejected it. You can get the mirror from the shop, or from a lamp or a chest. I personally got mine from a chest. I hope this helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay,Bunbuntchis ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your lucky to have one (or get one).I hope I get one some day. :) :D :p :p :D :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back