Photo
- - - - -

can you help me?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

puppy--dog

• puppy-dog user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 October 2006 - 07:48 PM ( #1 )

[COLOR=blue]the match maker didnt come at all for both my tamas and they both died and i had 9999 points and tonnes of items is this normal
p.s they both went like this
baby-toddler-teen-adult-adult in other words they transformed into a adult twice

tama stats
name= bobby
training= full bar
age 6
boy
gen 1

name= snow
training= full bar
age 5
girl
gen 1 :(

Replies

Views

Started

17 Oct 2006

Last Post

18 Oct 2006

MynAmEisMy-Le

• mynameismy-le user photo

Posted 17 October 2006 - 07:55 PM ( #2 )

I think its because your tamagotchis arent old enough yet... because the matchmaker usually comes when your tamagotchi is 7. =P Iono.. but my tamagotchi was 6 when the matchmaker came.. it depends on what kind you have. =P

Gopher

• gopher user photo

Posted 17 October 2006 - 08:00 PM ( #3 )

[SIZE=7[COLOR=orange]] :( Wow, that is strange on mine the matchmaker came when he turned 5. Maybe your tamagotchi was just not ment to be with anyone.

julesbeans411

• julesbeans411 user photo

Posted 17 October 2006 - 09:22 PM ( #4 )

Did you have a v3? Becuase so you could give it to the king and, so in..... :D :D :(

StarTama

• startama user photo

Posted 18 October 2006 - 02:09 AM ( #5 )

Sorry to hear that it died :D.
If it evolved "into an adult twice", the second time it was actually becoming an Old Timer (Otokitchi/Ojitchi). Once it is an Old Timer, it cannot get the Matchmaker - to breed it must mate with another Old Timer of the opposite gender. :(
If they were in love with each other (♥♥♥♥ friendship level), the Matchmaker could not come. The MM only comes if your Tamagotchi is not in love with another Tamagotchi.
StarTama :blink:

*tamafan!*

• tamafan user photo

Posted 18 October 2006 - 02:26 AM ( #6 )

Sorry to hear that it died :D.
If it evolved "into an adult twice", the second time it was actually becoming an Old Timer (Otokitchi/Ojitchi). Once it is an Old Timer, it cannot get the Matchmaker - to breed it must mate with another Old Timer of the opposite gender. :(
If they were in love with each other (♥♥♥♥ friendship level), the Matchmaker could not come. The MM only comes if your Tamagotchi is not in love with another Tamagotchi.
StarTama :blink:

hm..i thought even WHEN its in love the matchmaker will still come
sometimes for my tamas it comes between 4-7 or something
the average is usaully 5 though
bad luck :(