can you help me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

puppy--dog

Reaction score
the match maker didnt come at all for both my tamas and they both died and i had 9999 points and tonnes of items is this normal

p.s they both went like this

baby-toddler-teen-adult-adult in other words they transformed into a adult twice

tama stats

name= bobby

training= full bar

age 6

boy

gen 1

name= snow

training= full bar

age 5

girl

gen 1 :(

I think its because your tamagotchis arent old enough yet... because the matchmaker usually comes when your tamagotchi is 7. =P Iono.. but my tamagotchi was 6 when the matchmaker came.. it depends on what kind you have. =P

] :( Wow, that is strange on mine the matchmaker came when he turned 5. Maybe your tamagotchi was just not ment to be with anyone.

Sorry to hear that it died :D .

If it evolved "into an adult twice", the second time it was actually becoming an Old Timer (Otokitchi/Ojitchi). Once it is an Old Timer, it cannot get the Matchmaker - to breed it must mate with another Old Timer of the opposite gender. :(

If they were in love with each other (♥♥♥♥ friendship level), the Matchmaker could not come. The MM only comes if your Tamagotchi is not in love with another Tamagotchi.

StarTama :blink:

Sorry to hear that it died :D . If it evolved "into an adult twice", the second time it was actually becoming an Old Timer (Otokitchi/Ojitchi). Once it is an Old Timer, it cannot get the Matchmaker - to breed it must mate with another Old Timer of the opposite gender. :(

If they were in love with each other (♥♥♥♥ friendship level), the Matchmaker could not come. The MM only comes if your Tamagotchi is not in love with another Tamagotchi.

StarTama :blink:
hm..i thought even WHEN its in love the matchmaker will still come

sometimes for my tamas it comes between 4-7 or something

the average is usaully 5 though

bad luck :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back