Huh? Please help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomagotchi_Tamagotchi

Reaction score
My tamagotchi turned into a Mametchi, and I don't know why! I mean I treated it sortof badly, and I let it's hearts drop down more the one heart. I also had it be fat for a while, but now it's a Mametchi! *please ignore my signature. It is outdated.*

Mametchi is a VERY good character - congrats on getting it :( .

If you wanted a Mimitchi, you have to be on an EVEN generation. Mametchi is the best you could have gotten on the odd generation - great work! Try to get Mimitchi on the even generation.

Also, if you are surprised you got Mametchi, you are probably just better at Tamagotchis than you thought! I had a Young Mimitchi once and I treated it pretty horribly - I was pleasantly surprised when I got Mimitchi :D .

StarTama :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, you can get mametchis even by letting it be overweight and lose hearts, because my friend got a mametchi the same way you did, tomagotchi_tamagotchi. It was 50 pounds :)

I don't know how you did it. I treated Autum near perfect, if not perfect and got a Pyonchitchi. But hey, you never know what they'll turn into.

[SIZE=10pt]I think there is some slight randomness in getting characters sometimes. I too have got good characters when I know I should probably not have. And the other way around when I thought I was taking great care but ended up with something at the bottom. [/SIZE]

I'm also thinking that it could have something to do with the stats of your character immidiately before it evolves so if the meters were all full, that could be why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back