Sign in to follow this  
Missbehave

What the?

Question

My 'lil Chip got the match maker about five minutes ago and married a hanitchi and got a cute 'lil boy but the problem was that he was only 5! :huh:
Is this normal? <_<

9 answers to this question

If you have paused it alot, or reseted and downloaded it, it is perfectly normal. If not, it's OK, it's just out of luck she came early! It happened to me too, so there is no need to worry!!! <_<
~Rey Mysterio~

Not unusual for mating to happen at that age. When I mate my tams by connecting, I usually make it happen between the ages of 5 and 7. Once, though, I actually got a baby at age 4, another time a tam got the matchmaker at age 5! Both of those tams transformed into adults at age 2!
Weird, but cool.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :)

If I mate two tamagotchies of my own they always have a baby at age FOUR or FIVE.
a day it happened that they had a baby at age 3... o.O

[IMG]tamagotchi[/IMG]Like everyone said. its ok. werever you heard it needs to be 7 to marry, is right, but its okay if theyre not! :D :huh: :kuribotchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :blink: Edited by ichigotchi129

[quote name='tamadogg' date='Oct 20 2006, 01:17 PM'] Not unusual for mating to happen at that age. When I mate my tams by connecting, I usually make it happen between the ages of 5 and 7. Once, though, I actually got a baby at age 4, another time a tam got the matchmaker at age 5! Both of those tams transformed into adults at age 2!
Weird, but cool.

:huh: :kuribotchi: :mametchi: [/quote]
shes right