What the?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Missbehave

Reaction score
My 'lil Chip got the match maker about five minutes ago and married a hanitchi and got a cute 'lil boy but the problem was that he was only 5! :huh:

Is this normal? <_<

If you have paused it alot, or reseted and downloaded it, it is perfectly normal. If not, it's OK, it's just out of luck she came early! It happened to me too, so there is no need to worry!!! <_<

~Rey Mysterio~

The matchmaker came when my tama was 6 too. It's perfectly normal, it isnt a glitch or anything.

Not unusual for mating to happen at that age. When I mate my tams by connecting, I usually make it happen between the ages of 5 and 7. Once, though, I actually got a baby at age 4, another time a tam got the matchmaker at age 5! Both of those tams transformed into adults at age 2!

Weird, but cool.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :)

If I mate two tamagotchies of my own they always have a baby at age FOUR or FIVE.

a day it happened that they had a baby at age 3... o_O

imageproxy.php
Like everyone said. its ok. werever you heard it needs to be 7 to marry, is right, but its okay if theyre not! :D :huh: :kuribotchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not unusual for mating to happen at that age. When I mate my tams by connecting, I usually make it happen between the ages of 5 and 7. Once, though, I actually got a baby at age 4, another time a tam got the matchmaker at age 5! Both of those tams transformed into adults at age 2!Weird, but cool.

:huh: :kuribotchi: :mametchi:
shes right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back