match maker didn't come

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

has the match maker ever not come and then your tama die

• yes and im so sad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no of course not

• no but it happened to my friend

• no i always get mine to fall in love with another tama

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

puppy--dog

Reaction score
my tama died at the age of 11 and never had the match maker once and it was a mimitchi i so sad now but my new one is kuchipatchi :lol: to a ^_^

^_^ Sad to hear that your Tamagotchi died.

It might have gotten the Matchmaker - possibly you missed it.

When your Kutchipatchi has been an adult for 72 hours, set the time to:

10:29AM

2:59PM or

6:59PM

And wait one minute. The Matchmaker will come!

StarTama :lol:

my tama died at the age of 11 and never had the match maker once and it was a mimitchi i so sad now but my new one is kuchipatchi :) to a :furawatchi:
oh no mine is a :angry: aged 11 and the matchmaker is not here :eek: :hitodetchi: :D :D thats not good and its is on its 20th gen :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry to hear that. Is it possible that you had your Tamagotchi paused when she came? She comes at 10:30 AM, 3:00 PM and 7:00 PM.

Chichi2000, I suggest leaving your Tamagotchi on pause except for those times OR finding another adult Tamagotchi (of the other gender :unsure: ) and trying to get your Tamagotchi to mate with it.

i havent paused mine since it was a toddler so i cant be that :ph34r: :unsure: :unsure: :ph34r: :hitodetchi: :ph34r: but i'll unpause my other one who is now 11 at those times or wait till snow (mine) or bonie (my friends) is old enough to breed

I'm sorry to hear that. Is it possible that you had your Tamagotchi paused when she came? She comes at 10:30 AM, 3:00 PM and 7:00 PM.
Chichi2000, I suggest leaving your Tamagotchi on pause except for those times OR finding another adult Tamagotchi (of the other gender :p ) and trying to get your Tamagotchi to mate with it.
:pochitchi: I have mine tabbed now until my v3 grows up. :mametchi: fingers crossed :furawatchi: and for the record i had it paused at school and etc :gozarutchi:

i got the matchmaker for the other one but not the oldie called bobby my baby is a boy and will be called bingo :blink:

Chichi2000, I suggest leaving your Tamagotchi on pause except for those times OR finding another adult Tamagotchi (of the other gender :blink: ) and trying to get your Tamagotchi to mate with it.
I don't suggest pausing, never. It will stunt the growth. Just don't be lazy. To me, if you pause a lot, you're too lazy to take care of it. Pausing will decrease the chances of the matchmaker ever coming. DO NOT PAUSE! I repeat, DO NOT PAUSE!

*~Tamagotchi~*

:D I can't help having school :eek:

*~Tamagotchi~*, that was a bit rude. Some people need to pause their Tamagotchis because they can't play with them while they're at school, doing chores, etc.

I don't suggest pausing, never. It will stunt the growth. Just don't be lazy. To me, if you pause a lot, you're too lazy to take care of it. Pausing will decrease the chances of the matchmaker ever coming. DO NOT PAUSE! I repeat, DO NOT PAUSE!
*~Tamagotchi~*
i never have paused mine at school or any where all i do is put in my pocket and turn the sound off and pretend i need to go to the toilet when i need to check on it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back