~Cho`s Tamalog~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chomamechi

Reaction score
~October 19~

Yay! I just put new batteries in my 2 V3`s. An orange flower one, and a gray grafitti. Im hopping for a boy, and a girl *Waits crossing fingers*

Last edited by a moderator:
They hatched! And luckily, the gray ones a boy and the orange ones a girl! Yay..G2g *Puts tamas on pause* Status report later! ^.~

Ok. 2 lil babys are bouncing around the screen now! I had just feed them 4 snacks and meals each, and they weigh each 6 . (I played some games) Well A game)) Today was a half day at our school, so im out early...Yay!

Well anyway, today at school no one brought in their tamas. It was a boring day. However, I didnt even bring mine!! O.O The younger kiddies have like 3 zillon tamas..O.O...I stuck with my MP3 lol >.<

~October 21st~

10 more days 'till Halloween!! Yay!! I cant wait!! My Neighborhood is very big, and you know wat that means...candy!! (I know a 12 year old shouldnt be Tricker Treating...but Waever!! I do it for the candy^^ One problem...My little sis, ($tar) Wants~IS inviting her REALLY annoying friends...its going to be a long night on Halloween!!

Well anyway, would you like to be shocked? I debugged my Tamas!! So the babys kinda...well died...but I have 2 new Tamas, Cho, a Chomametchi, and Nacho, a Mimitchi!!^^ (Cho`s the girl and Nacho is the boy) I going to fast forward them, then make them love eachother,

THEN!!....guess!...........................Babys!!^^ I am going to fast forward right......NOW!

Ok, there are fast forwarding...lol Today, or watever a peep joined, and her name is Kasumi!! I know I never annouced this before, but mine is too!! AND THATS THE TRUTH!...XD...well...like my avvie? Latios!! One of my favorite pokemon!! Yay!!

I had already said this, but lets repeat!! Me and my crush pass notes all the time, and I finally said I like him, and he liked me back!!

We look so much alike^^ Some people even ask if we are related!!

Okay...they are now 3 years old..(Enough to marry when an adult starts at 0 years old) (Debugged) Well her it goes!! (They already like each other 4 smiles each) So this is going to be easy!! o_O' But it will take a while...so lets talk about other crud!!...Oh wait..Im already doing that? Waever!!

So, Im back with news!! I have 2 new baby girls!! (Now alone) (I fast forward) Named Lily, and Alex!! Yah Baby!!...Oh sorry.

I also found out Im underweight... :eek: ...at least not overweight :D ....Anything else? Why yes! I was riding my bike, and was almost hit by a Careless driver!! (Better be careful around those sharp turns now) I thought my heart was going to stop, but luckily, It didnt :D :D :)

I think writing logs is fun.^^ Im so bored right knw, So Im taking about crud, I know. Oops!! Alex and Lily just beeped!! Better fix `em!! '* 6 seconds later*' So did I miss anything? No? Okay...What is there to say...Oh. I missed Clarinet practice yesterday!! :D

Hmm....should I cange the size of the dates? I think so. *Starting now* Well anyway...you know those 'people'?

The ones that get jeleous/weird you hang out with boys and they hang out with you? Well here are some stories:

1st My best friends are boys...and come to think of it, I have no "Girl" "Friends. I was playing Chess in class with

My best friend in the whole world (Crush aswell) And this girl in my class comes up and trys to flirt/get attention from ____.

(Im not giving out names) _____ just looks at her, as creeped out as me. Then hes like "Ok..." And smiles at me. The the girl

is like "TomBOY!!" "Kasumi you TOMBOY" I smiled and said "Thanks" She got all angry and Huffed off. We cracked up.

2stThis other time, I was talking to him face to face, really close. Then the same girl comes up and Sqeezes between us

(Faced toward my crush) and he justed yelled "Ahh dont hump me!!" lol And backed away. Then shes all like "WAT R U AND KASUMI TALKING ABOUT!!??? Wide eyed we both backed away. Then when he was far away from the dumb girl and I, she looked at me nasty

and said: "I Know he doesnt like you Kasumi!!" "He likes me!! Why would he like someone ugly like you??!!" It hurt, but I knew one thing to keep me smiling: "He is REALLY popular, and Im the ONLY and I mean only girl he likes...as a matter of fact, Im pretty popular too.^^ (When I say popular, I mean nice funny, shy, yeah. Thats what people think are popular at my school) She obviously is not. Shes aa wannabe crush of him...so dumb...yet another Boy Friend (Yes those 2 words are seperated) has a crush on her. Eeeeeeeeeek!! *Shivers* I am the only tomboy in my class, that is why all the boys in my class like me. (Not like like though)^^ I say once more, I am the ONLY Tomboy, except that wannabe just to impress. (PS Im in 6 grade)

***NUMBER 1 Sorry for my spelling/grammer***

O.O As Im typing, Im wulfing down a sandwich,....I havent eatin or drank all day. And its 5:oo pm here now. Im really thirsty too...the reson why is because I WAS TOO LAZY! I played Video games and TT all And I mean ALL day. Im actully quite proud of it.^^ I cant wait till I make 2,ooo posts!! (Which will probably be in a week or 2).....well anyway, I just relized something...this is more about me than my Tamas!! They both our now screaming : "THIS LOG IS FOR US!" lol.....Alex and Lily are sleeping now...so peaceful......

Quote of the day: "Can I burrow your pencil? I need to poke your eye out." lol^^

Im really sad Demonic One/LATIAS left TT...He was one of my good friends.... :) How I met him was I Pmed him Wackily saying I LOVE latias...he wrote: Ok *Backs away slowly* I miss him....lol

Sorry Dudettes, but I have to let this free....(Its my log Yaknow?)

I

I

I L

I LI

I LIK

I LIKE

I LIKE

I LIKE P

I LIKE PI

I LIKE PIE!

I LIKE PI

I LIKE P

I LIKE

I LIKE

I LIK

I LI

I L

I

I

Who doesnt?

*Highlight to read*

Oooo I like this color--its pretty^^....I tink Im almost done for the day...Hey WHOEVER IS READING THIS I WANT TO THANK. To take time and read my log^^ Wat? That was to gushy gashy? Waever...*sigh* Im really bored...I have homework that takes 3 whole hrs to do, and im really excited...NOT! (Well duh!!)

Clickie here!!>>Hehe!! Look for invisible writing from NOW on!!^^<<

I wonder whenn its going to have another page....

You found it!! Yay!! 1 point for you!! lol

I have to go soon....I was just playing in the arcade section...It really is impossible to get a high score there..at least for me *Sigh*

My worst enemy lives in my neighborhood, is in my clarinet AND Plain school class, trys to steel my best friend, is violent with me (Kicks punchs pokes) Oh and HE is only 10!! (Going to be 11 in December!!) Yes HE (Not the girl)

MY NICKNAME:4 points (This isnt for nothing....)

Cho~♪

Peeps!! You know if you find the invisible writing you get 1 point? Thats not just anything!! Once you reach a total of 15 points, A prize will be rewarded!! lol I do mean it though!.....I find today pretty boring...I have to do homework after dinner XD....so sad...tomarrow, is a school night...WhhAA!!~~Sorry....I have nothing else to cry about....

5 points!! Yay!! 10 more to go!!

Ahhh....cats have one purpose....to warm your laps when you are on TT...(Mine is doing the job right now)

[SIZE=14pt]~October 22~[/SIZE]

As you know, the usaual....did I spell that wrong? Waever. School is tomarrow, and I lost my papers to my Homework!! Why me!? *Sweats*.....there is good news though...I stayed up till 1 O clock in the morning playing Blue rescue team in bed. Ahh the good life^^....I am at a different computer, at a friends house O.O Why me?

I REALLY bored...wat is there to say....oh.....my crush called me today!!! *Eeeeeek*^^ it was cool. lol....Hm...do you find this boring? PLEASE POST COMMENTS!! Good or bad....oh, and dont forget the point thing...(They are not in all posts)

6 points!!

[SIZE=14pt]October 23[/SIZE]

Hi!! Just so you know, I will not post invisible thingys today. (like you care lol)

Its just a heads up..Today was good. Er, except for some parts. O.O In PE, I was doing this pullie thing, and THE SAME GIRL that was a pain in the butt looked at me with the weirdest smile and simply said: "Your doing it wrong" "Your so dumb Kasumi!!" It made me really mad..

Latest posts

Back