V3 tamalog stardate 201006

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gorramscott

Reaction score
I have had my tama for a few days now and it is a teenager called Bruce (although female). Her case is blue with letters scattered over it (TCMG).

Currently she is on **** hungry and **** happy. She weighs 21lbs (I give her a rigerous training routine).

Unfortunately last night Bruce slept in her own filth and I felt pretty bad about it. I was sure to clean it up as soon as she awoke. I gave her breakfast and treated her to a nice bit of cake before playing some games of heading and bump. I traversed the internet to tamatown and bought an action figure, completely forgetting that I have a girl. I realised that was why she didn't like it. 1,400 down the pan, good job my girlfriend has a boy, I'll give it to her.

Oh, by the way, she is a patapatatchi, which I am pretty chuffed about because I was afraid I was going to end up with a Kuchipatchi (no offense to all you kuchipatchi owners, I just don't like them).

Frankly I'm quite excited about seeing what Bruce will grow into and also I will be able to use all my stuff that I can't use now because she's a teen.

Anyhoo, I'll keep you posted on the happenings of my tama.

Bruce

Girl

21lbs

****Happy

**** Hungry

Patapatatchi

V3

Ok, it's 23/10/06 now (two days till my birthday yay!) and my patapatachi, Bruce, has changed into a Hanatchi, which is awesome.

I have recently visited my girlfriend's tama and given presents and played games (most of which she beat me at grr). Been playing memory because it is great for racking up those points.

Wow, I was just playing with my tama's new items and I used the stuffed toy, she is now a Nyatchi, which is also very cool! Playing with the hairgel is fun, extreme 'fro!

Latest posts

Back