whos in skoolll?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at home :3

If we use the computers at school against the terms of use (going on personal sites), we lose our computers and get suspended.

well, i'm at home. i've been on fall break all week! but its almost over! BOO HOO!!!! oh well. i miss all my friends anyway.

It's almost like nobody in the world had skewl today...

I know I didn't. I'm not sure what PD day is... but I know that parent/teacher conferences were today for me. :3

Lol, same,... i really havent gottne a PD day this year..which really is O.K

I get to see my friends so often now! The summer past so quickly!

And on PD days i get to go to my moms work ^^ except shes at home now, so i get to be with my cuz (one year younger). PD days are very fun!

-KG-

For anyone whjo doesnt know what a PD day is:

Its a day which there isnt any school, like all the teachers have something on learning more or somthing, i think its fairly very fun, to have no school on Fridays or Mondays ^^

-KG-

For anyone whjo doesnt know what a PD day is:
Its a day which there isnt any school, like all the teachers have something on learning more or somthing, i think its fairly very fun, to have no school on Fridays or Mondays ^^

-KG-
Oh thats called Teacher Planning day here! Oh yeah :3

I was bored to death at home without school.

School gives me something to do. I get to see my friends, and do stuff.

I'm At Home...BUt Then Again I Would Be Anyway At This Time...But PD day means Professional Development day and its where teachers get to have a taste of their own medicine!lol

☻♠♣Psycho-Queen♣♠☻

I'm at home, on the last day of Winter Break. That's why I've been on every single day since I joined. *yawn* I have 10 minutes staying on here. Then say goodbye to me for the week until Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back