The baby named............Sai!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomagotchi_Tamagotchi

Reaction score
Okay well Sai began her journey when her father mated with a supposivly boy tamagotchi. So far she has pooped once, but hasn't got sick yet.

*Note: Her father, Kash, hasn't left the screen yet*

Since I have last updated, Sai has pooped 10 times! She hasn't gotten sick yet, but i'm sure she will get sick soon

*Note: This is her last day with her dad!* :)

Oh yeah, I know this is sortof in the wrong section, but if you want to do a Group Hatching with Sai, please PM me today. She will be in my care tommorow

*Note: I just sent Kash and Sai on a vacation to Chile! When I got the prize it showed them together, AWWW! But then I realized after I quit the page that I hadn't wrote down the password! Ahh!*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hooray!!!!!! Kash finally left Sai this morning! At first Sai was very hungry and unhappy, so I feed her and played with her. Then I made sure she was 10 pounds (I was aiming for the mohawk guy) and guess what?! She turned into the Mohawk guy!!!!!! Since i've always gotten "good" tamas (such as Mametchi) I decided to makes ure her training bars don't go above 5 and see what happen.

*Note: I think Sai will turn into Hanatchi, Doratchi, or um......something else*

Sai's Stats:

Right now Sai isn't hungry at all, but a few min. ago she was. Her hearts are all filled up, and she has 1 training bar (I had another chance to get one, but I "rejected" it, because as I said, I only want 5 bars). She has only been able to balance on her ball, succsessfully, once.

I got 2 more chances to get training bars, and I took one of them, but "rejected" the other. I want to make sure that Sai doesn't turn into a teenager that I have already had!

:) <- that's what Sai turned into! Can you believe it? I only have 5 training bars, and had my little tama be fat, and I get a Mimitchi??????

P.S. Sai has a boyfriend! Their romance between her and her man began when they were teens. Then he evovled. Sai was left alone as a teen, but then when she evovled and we connected, Sai and Dukey kissed!!!! Now they are "partners" and will mate tommorow.

Latest posts

Back