Did you ever have your tama fall into the toilet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did your tamagotchi ever fall in the toilet?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Why the heck would you have your tama in the bathroom with you on the toilet?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, im so sorry that it fell down the toilet. some tips you might want to see:

Next time it falls in the toilet:

dry it out,

Untighten the srews and let it dry for a day or two at the windsill.

It should work!

-KG-

Whoa...how did it get in the toilet?Lol.Srry.I hope everythings ok though with your tama.

Wow never heard that one before. lol...Well, you should just get another Tama...XD

I did. I think you can find it in tama memorial.
I'm thinking this is in the wrong forum...

Anyhoo. No I've never dropped mine the the toilet, and I don't plan on it. :)

Unless you were playing with your tama on the toilet, you wouldnt have dropped it in, so heres a word of warning, DO NOT play with your tama on the toilet! :D

Yea, this topic is out-of-place. I think it would be better in What's on your mind?.

And, no, I haven't. I don't even let my Tamagotchi get near water. *paranoid*

^ Same here. If it's muddy, I not pnly clip them to my lanyards, but I also put the little bracelets on! (I have these little keychain holders with clips and bracelets! :) ) If there's going to be rain, I bring an umbrella.

Therefore, mine's never fallen in the toilet.

I take the best care of them I can! :D

I even keep them nice, warm and toasty in my pocket when it's cold!! And under a parasol when it's hot and incredibly sunny!

I once lent my tama v1 to a friend because i had gotten the v2 and she dropped it in her mug of hot chocolate lol. then she said that her dad took the whole thing apart and dried all the individual little pieces and put it back together absolutely right...but there was a mark (that looked like hot chocolate) on the screen. She actually gave it back to me and didn't buy me a new one. it was really slack. i just kept my v2 though and gave that v1 to another friend who's little sisters broke it. RIP that tamagotchi lol.

I totally dropped my cell phone in the toilet once. xD

It was in my pants pocket, and when I pulled them down -- sploosh! Next thing I knew, fried phone.

Possible solution to water-logged electronics:

1) Remove screws, separate individual pieces

2) Remove battery completely

3) Place pieces on a covered cookie sheet (battery not included)

4) Cook in the oven at 100 °F (or lowest oven setting) for ten minutes

5) Bake cookies

6) Remove electronics and cookies, allow both to cool

7) Reassemble device and eat cookies

(Cookies are optional.)

Haha, hope this works for y'all. It did the trick for me when someone spilled coke on my keyboard. xD

The phone was gone, though...

Nope, never. I wouldn't want to clean the stinky gunk off after that happened. That's why I always keep my tam family on lanyards.

:furawatchi: :rolleyes: <_<

While I've never had mine fall into the toilet, I have soaked several of them before by stepping out of the shower to take care of them. It never seemed to hurt them, but I would imagine immersing them in water would be much worse! :furawatchi:

I once lent my tama v1 to a friend because i had gotten the v2 and she dropped it in her mug of hot chocolate lol. then she said that her dad took the whole thing apart and dried all the individual little pieces and put it back together absolutely right...but there was a mark (that looked like hot chocolate) on the screen. She actually gave it back to me and didn't buy me a new one. it was really slack. i just kept my v2 though and gave that v1 to another friend who's little sisters broke it. RIP that tamagotchi lol.
thats mean. once i dropped my best friends tama in milk. I used ALL my savings to get her a new one.

no, but it fell in my cereal, with milk. My DAD had to debug it. Never saw the thing working again in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back