do you want to fire admin

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

freckles101

Reaction score
HI everyone i want to fire admin because lately people use her as a threat and she has been writing a couple mean e-mails to people i know so come here and see what weTHINK OF HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

munky buds you are so right because i mean we want a really nice person in cha :wacko: rge

:p B) :) ;) when i was in the chat room today these people said they would like to fire admin to

1.kaymiles

2.spiffy

3.me

4.munkybuds

5.chuck

:ph34r: :( :lol: :lol: ;) :D :wacko: B) :blink: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to see an explanation as to why you are proposing this.

i am doing this because munky buds and i believe that admin should let u do whatever you want but she is not letting us hav that freedom because i was trying to stick up for a girl but admin wrote me a mean email saying i couldn't do stuff like that

I still can't tell what happened...

You need to tell us what happened :wacko:

Well, I have a deep respect for Admin. It takes a lot to maintain a website, and at least an attempt to try and control the main body of it's members. It sounds to me what you mean by "sticking up" for a girl was threatening someone (I am making this assumption from my viewing of many of your semi - malicious posts and your conduct in general). You want someone "nice" to run this website, well you have one. But you have to realize that they need to have a backbone when it comes to disciplinary actions, or else everyone would think they were a pushover and it would be chaos, and I don't think anyone here wants that. We want some kind of order, at least I know I speak for myself.

Also, I kind of want to know how you plan on firing the Admin? It is my understanding that he/she "owns" this website.

Cheers,

Laura

I'm afraid is Admin goes down, Tamatalk goes down with him/her. Fire the Admin, and Tamatalk will be closed. Anyway, why would you want to stand up for somebody you don't even know?

P.S freckeles why did you steal Oiniontchi's old avvie?

Um.. you can't fire the Admin... that's the creator.

:( :( ShAwDy_1 is right because things like this is very hard for Admin so don't say stuff like that and you don't know him/her and if it wasn't for him/her this site will not be here so watch whats you say. :lol: :lol:

p.s. What are you doing with Oniontchi avator that I made for her and I made that sence last month and now people taking avator for others so I don't like that when others do that. :(

And you know what this will be lock or delete soon so anyone try to post this about Admin your post will be delete so watch what you post. :lol:

Oh I'm so glad you are open minded freckles101, I'll have to say fire him/her!

You do know that if we fire Admin, he/she will probably close TamaTalk to get back at us. Besides, most of it is your fault! Admin has been enforcing the rules and "writing mean emails" because YOU guys break the rules!!! :wub: So what's with firing Admin just because you don't wanna be criticized for the bad stuff you do???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back