OMG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snickerpie

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]MY MOM ORERED A GIGA PET TV EXPLORER 2 DAYS AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D [/SIZE][SIZE=8pt] But it's coming in 5-9 school days... [/SIZE][SIZE=21pt] WITCH I HATE!!!!!!! :( :D :D :) :D [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats man! im will be also getitng one very soon :( im very happy

[SIZE=14pt]i think that when u hook up a virtual pet to your tv its getting into it too much[/SIZE]

i mean there not that big a deal , they are fun but after having spent more than 30$ on something thats not even real... i think u get the point

all im saying is that dont spend too much time on something thats not real,i like them but i play with mine less than 1 hour a day... im not telling you how to run your life ...it is just a segestion

Last edited by a moderator:
i know, i read about it in the NG kids magazine, you basically just get a special giga pet, a scorpion, a dragon lizard, a rabbit, a cat, a puff ball, or a fairy. You get a random one, and it connects to the tv and you can lead it on many adventures and get attacks. Please correct me if i am wrong :hitodetchi:

yea i have one to i have a bunny and a hamster when i hook my bunny thing up to the t.v explorer it looks like a suffed animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back