Dont get more than 1 giga pet

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpion:Kfed

Reaction score
my friend has 3 gigapets and they all are hungry,tired,sad,and have a mean personality.

Maybe it is because your friend is not capable at taking care of so many virtual pets at one time. I once had four different virtual pets going and they were all fine. See, I think that it is not the amount of pets you have to take care of, but that it is the care that they can give the pets. Some people are more capable than others.

yes, i agree. i have 6 giga pets and they are all healthy...though at times i neglect them but it doesn't take long to get them back up to par. it just takes a little love and care, that's all they want.

you have to take it to school then you dont have to feed it for a while

These new giga pets allow you to put them in a school from 7 till 5 so you don't have to worry about their health going down. it stays the same way when you put them in school. if you don'tknow where it is, it is all the way past the store..almost to the end before having to turn around. It's a great feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back