Mutt's Tamagotchi Log--

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Reaction score
Yup! =3 I made a Tamagotchi Log. I have two tamagotchis. A V1, and a V2. The V1 is a little black baby--That's right! A boy! =D The V2 is, a girl. ^_____^ I plan on 'breeding' them. I luff them so. The boy's name is Geo. The girl? Kina! Kina's egg is has a green border around the screen, but out of that crack it is a light blue, and light greens at the bottom. It has a beach scenery. The buttons are yellow. x3 Geo's egg is all purple! I have a Mitimitchi sticker over the little tamagotchi that is the 'O' in the word Tamagotchi at the top. ^^;

I'll start my log in the next post then! ;D

Phew! Babies are very needy! Oh well. I like 'em. xD Anyway, they're both babies in their first generation. Um, I don't really know the exact names. It's hard to keep them at a normal weight, too! I just xcersised Geo, and of course, he gets hungry from excersising. x_x Meh. Well, I'm just kinda playing some games with them, or buying stuff for my wonderful gal Kina. :3 I'll update later, if needed.

P.S. I forgot to metion-- If you want to chat about how our tamagotchis are doing, PM

me!

P.P.S. ACK! Kina just flipped me out by beeping. She was sick, now cured, and had pooped. Oh great. Geo pooped, too. I updated happy Geo and Kina?! xD

<b>Update!</b>

Oh poopies! Geo just beeped for lights out. And he had a hungry heart unfilled. -.-; Oh well. I guess Kina will have to go to bed soon, too! Noooo. No more tama play when she goes off. -sighs- Well, I'll stop posting now. XD

Update!

Remember when I said I'd stop posting for today? I'm guessing I lied, but I I have more news! =D Geo woke up! So, I catered to both of them, then I connected. First, they played the Balloon game. Geo won. :mametchi: But, to make up for it(I guess) I connected them again and Geo came to Kina and gave her a flower!

In other news, Geo started crying. D: Then, I praised him, and he gained a training point. =3

Now, they both pooped. e-e -cleans up-

Oh, and I'm saving for a ball for Kina. ;D Fwee!

OI. Well, my dear tamas evolved into Toddler thingies last night. x3 But, I didn't want to over-log for that day. Anyway. They currently have two little faces in for eachother in their friend book. o= Yay, I guess.

BAD NEWS. I took them to school to day. (I don't want to pause them.) But, it didn't work out to well. I could barely get to take care of them. But, I have some plans on how to solve in. I just hope that little mess up doesn't mess up what they become when they're adults. -sigh- Anyway, I got them way too fat with that mess up(feeding snacks for happiness X_X And food for... er... hunger), so I'm working on getting a normal weight. ^.^; I might post later.

TEENS. WHOOT! My dear babies turned into teenagers today. ;3; SOCUTE.

Geo turned into that guy who looks like a strawberry. XD I don't know the names.

AND. Kina! She turned into a thing that looks like a UFO! It's pwnful(awesome)!

Sadly, I had to pause them today. x_x I had a field trip, so even if I did bring 'em to school, I couldn't use them! DDD: So, yeah. I guess I'll live. Right now they're doing fine! As teens, they only have 2 training bars, the little rebels. XD I'll have time to get more, but still! They each like eachother with 4 little faces! I'm trying to get some hearts. ^_________^

Well, I'll update later if need be!

LOG CLOSED

Why? I forgot about my tamas while I was at school, and they were so upset! I reset them, and shall make a new log for my two new babies. x__________x

Latest posts

Back