my furby hates me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

your furby...

• is cute, cuddly, nice!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • is mean, weird, scary...

• is annoying, weird

• is shy

• is naughty

• is a bum

• likes to eat corn

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PEACH_N_PLUM

Reaction score
i lost the spoon to feed it, so i stick my finger in it's mouth and press down.

one time when i was doing that, it bit me!!

and i wanted to play a game, and it said "me no want to!"

and i asked it to tell me a joke, and it kept saying "knock knock!"

and you know Furbish?the language?may-may means love.

i said to my furby,"do you may-may me?"

and furby said,"no!"

hmmm..... have you been neglecting your furby lately?

if yes, its best to be kind to it and look after it even playing on tt.

PS. my friends bro has a furby. my friend once Shouted angrily at the furby that he hates furby, but furby said 'me proud!!' XD

Have you heard of the Furby Babies?They look scary!
the old ones are. lol

Peach n plum, do you have the interactive furby? coz that the only furby that would interact..... like say hooray when you say 'i love you furby.' i think may may wont work if you say it to furby. say love.

and furby said,"no!"

--------------------

say ''hey furby'' wait for him to respond and then say ''i love you''

:hitodetchi:

Site Map Home News Tamagotchi News TamaTalk News Comments and Rumors Free Tamagotchi Contests Tamagotchi Help Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks TamaTown and e-Tamago Tamagotchi Codes What Happened To My Tamagotchi Help For New Tamagotchi Pet Owners General Introductions and Departures Introductions Departures What's On Your Mind (Non)TamaTalk Fun Stuff Tamagotchi Photo Album Tamagotchi Art Gallery Tamagotchi Art Gallery Comments Tamagotchi Role Play TamaTalk Arcade TamaTalk Arcade Discussion TamaTalk Members Map The Library TamaTalk Reference Section Tamagotchi Logs Tamagotchi Fan Fiction Tamagotchi Fan Fiction Comments Team Stories Tamagotchi Entertainment Tamagotchi Memorial Group Hatchings Tamagotchi Warnings Tamagotchi Ancestors Tamagotchi Cousins Aquapets Talk MutsuTalk Power Palz Talk Blinkies Talk Gigapets Talk Furby Talk Nanopets Talk Neopets Talk Pixel Chix Talk tBay Want To Buy Want To Sell Want To Trade Virtual Pet Accessories Suggestions? TamaTalk Extras Tamagotchi FAQ Tamagotchi Chat Tamagotchi Topsites Tamagotchi Name Generator Support TamaTalk Link To TamaTalk Extras Messenger Go To Inbox Compose New Message My Assistant Help Search Member List Calendar Guidelines Links Settings My Controls Edit Profile Edit Signature Edit Avatar Change TamaTalk Skin Board Settings Email Settings Logged in as: tamagotchi-luver [ Log Out ]

[ 0 New Messages | View New Posts ]

TamaTalk » General » Tamagotchi Cousins » Furby Talk

my furby hates me , it scares me

[ Track this topic ]

your furby...

is cute, cuddly, nice!

is mean, weird, scary...

is annoying, weird

is shy

is naughty

is a bum

likes to eat corn

PEACH_N_PLUM

Posted on Oct 23 2006, 05:40 AM

and furby said,"no!"

HAR HAR HAR THATS SO CUTE----- IN A EVIL WAY

i lost the spoon to feed it, so i stick my finger in it's mouth and press down.one time when i was doing that, it bit me!!

and furby said,"no!"
it bit u cause it wuz hungry it said me no want to because he didn't get a nap probably.it expects you to answer it knock-knock jokes.you weren't very nice to the lil guy. you should say sorry to the furby. i do it, it says it okay.

Here's a website that I go to when I need furby advice: www.mimitchi.com

it always works :ichigotchi:

wah wah wah did u say? FFFURBY? AHHH! R THEY STILL AFTER ME?

when it says "knock, knock" you're supposed to say "who's there?" and it might say something like "dina" and you say "dina who?" and it says "dina time! me veeery hungry" and he opens his mouth and if you stick your finger in RIGHT AWAY and feed him, he burps and laughs. (i lost my spoon too) it's almost too bad he broke after two months. :D i was thinking about maybe getting an older version furby since i heard they're more fun. but i'm afraid of liking it and then it breaks for an unknown reason like most people's furbies. :huh: what should i doooo?

Site Map Home News Tamagotchi News TamaTalk News Comments and Rumors Free Tamagotchi Contests Tamagotchi Help Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks TamaTown and e-Tamago Tamagotchi Codes What Happened To My Tamagotchi Help For New Tamagotchi Pet Owners General Introductions and Departures Introductions Departures What's On Your Mind (Non)TamaTalk Fun Stuff Tamagotchi Photo Album Tamagotchi Art Gallery Tamagotchi Art Gallery Comments Tamagotchi Role Play TamaTalk Arcade TamaTalk Arcade Discussion TamaTalk Members Map The Library TamaTalk Reference Section Tamagotchi Logs Tamagotchi Fan Fiction Tamagotchi Fan Fiction Comments Team Stories Tamagotchi Entertainment Tamagotchi Memorial Group Hatchings Tamagotchi Warnings Tamagotchi Ancestors Tamagotchi Cousins Aquapets Talk MutsuTalk Power Palz Talk Blinkies Talk Gigapets Talk Furby Talk Nanopets Talk Neopets Talk Pixel Chix Talk tBay Want To Buy Want To Sell Want To Trade Virtual Pet Accessories Suggestions? TamaTalk Extras Tamagotchi FAQ Tamagotchi Chat Tamagotchi Topsites Tamagotchi Name Generator Support TamaTalk Link To TamaTalk Extras Messenger Go To Inbox Compose New Message My Assistant Help Search Member List Calendar Guidelines Links Settings My Controls Edit Profile Edit Signature Edit Avatar Change TamaTalk Skin Board Settings Email Settings Logged in as: tamagotchi-luver [ Log Out ] [ 0 New Messages | View New Posts ]

TamaTalk » General » Tamagotchi Cousins » Furby Talk

my furby hates me , it scares me

[ Track this topic ]

your furby...

is cute, cuddly, nice!

is mean, weird, scary...

is annoying, weird

is shy

is naughty

is a bum

likes to eat corn

PEACH_N_PLUM

Posted on Oct 23 2006, 05:40 AM

and furby said,"no!"

HAR HAR HAR THATS SO CUTE----- IN A EVIL WAY
Um... Why did you do that?

This topic has been bumped several times. Please guys, if it hasn't been posted in for three months or more, don't post in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back