My Tamagotchi's Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carly91819

Reaction score
>I'm sorry if I didn't start when I restarted my v1. But anyways it's a girl named Lana. It's 6 years old and is a masktchi. I'm just waiting for the matchmaker to come so I can get 2nd generation. So I'll keep updating you guys.

Oh I wanted to tell you guys that if it's a girl I'll name it Tohru from Fruits Basket and if it's a girl Kiley from Peach Girl. As you can see their both anime people. Well I'l post later on.

>You know I just wondered that it's been 72 hours after it became an adult but hey maybe it's because when it kept pausing by its self when it was in my poket at school so I may have to wait another day or two but hopefully not! I really want a 2nd generation!, it's been what I been waiting for for that past few days is for the matchmaker to come and give me another tama. I'm hoping for a girl but if it's a boy I'll take it.

Lana

Hungry-4 hearts

Happy- 3 hearts

Training- 1 bar

Age- 6 years

Weight- 23 pounds

Gender- Girl

Generation- 1st Generation

Last edited by a moderator:
>Sorry that I wasn't on yesterday. But anyways the matchmaker came yesterday and guess what! *drumroll* I had a GIRL!!! I'm naming it Tohru.

>I'm sorry I haven't been on for a while. Lana left last night and I named her Tohru. I paused her today during school and I'l do it everyday hopefully I'll get a Mametchi or Mimitchi. Well it's a hope. Oh and please will someone please post what they think of this blog because people say that this is boring and I'm just talking to myself. So please post a reply on how you feel so I don't think I'm talking to myself.

>Again I'm sorry that I haven't been on for a while but to update Tohru became an oniotchi and has 7/9 bars I would have had 8 but I messed up once. Well that's all for today bye!!!

Latest posts

Back