does the matchmaker come for oldies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

puppy--dog

Reaction score
never seen the matchmaker on this one he has been around for 7 weeks ages 1 year every 6 days or so but theres no way i'm reseting him surely he w turn over and die soon :huh:

I don't think so.You have to have 2 tamagotchis from the opisite gender and connect 5 times one day and 5 the next day,and thay will mate and evolve to a weir tamagotchi!

Once your tamagotchi evolves into an oldtimer - usually at about 9-10 years of age - the matchmaker no longer visits. He won't however die from old age alone - he has to receive poor care to die. Kyliesmum once had an oldtimer named Aaron who was over 100 years of age before he unfortunately died!

If you wish to start another generation - as Tom and Mark said - you must connect with an oldtimer of the opposite sex and mate with that. I'm not sure about the 5 times connecting, but you must connect enough to get to partner status - ie 4 hearts on the friendship meter.

I gather you must have been pausing him a lot - normally he should age 1 year for every day...

GK1

Moved to Whats Happened To My Tamagotchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Once your tamagotchi evolves into an oldtimer - usually at about 9-10 years of age - the matchmaker no longer visits. He won't however die from old age alone - he has to receive poor care to die. Kyliesmum once had an oldtimer named Aaron who was over 100 years of age before he unfortunately died!If you wish to start another generation - as Tom and Mark said - you must connect with an oldtimer of the opposite sex and mate with that. I'm not sure about the 5 times connecting, but you must connect enough to get to partner status - ie 4 hearts on the friendship meter.

I gather you must have been pausing him a lot - normally he should age 1 year for every day...

GK1

Moved to Whats Happened To My Tamagotchi
I certainly agree!

Nope, the matchmaker we all love doesn't come for oldies. Only connecting the opposite sex for oldies will work. You have to connect them ALOT of times, so you better have patience if you want them too mate.

As said by GK1, your tamagotchi won't die from old age- only if they reseive unproper care.

;)

*Tgd*

no yours can't marrie and the match maker wont come my friend did that sorry

IS it an oldie or has it been paused ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back